Time tracking and expense management are two crucial aspects of a business. When done correctly, these two tasks can assist businesses in monitoring their progress, locating needless expenditures, and developing budgets that are both realistic and achievable. TimeRewards is a time-tracking and expense management solution, which helps businesses streamline time and expense tracking, as well as invoicing, with numerous features including online timesheets, receipt capture, automatic reminders, approval workflow customization, and many more. It offers time-tracking technology that is customizable and allows users to set up rules and preferences to avoid time-entry errors. Additionally, it enables users to monitor and manage multitaskers by using numerous concurrent timers. In this article, we will explain how to integrate TimeRewards with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating TimeRewards with QuickBooks?
These are the advantages of integrating TimeRewards with QuickBooks.
- Its expense tracking tools enable users to capture expenses in real-time from their mobile phones, by scanning receipts and converting them into expense entries.
- Users can generate invoices for hourly, fixed fee, recurring, phased, milestone, percent-complete, and many more.
- Access control tools allow administrators to precisely manage what team members can see while ensuring that other projects remain private.
- Enables users to set up rules and preferences to avoid online timesheet entry mistakes.
- Allows to create expense checks or vendor bills in QuickBooks for all reimbursable expenses.
Steps to Integrate TimeRewards with QuickBooks
Here are steps for integrating TimeRewards with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your TimeRewards account.
- Go to the QuickBooks tab in TimeRewards and select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Next, click on the “DOWNLOAD TIMEREWARDS SYNC TOOL” button.
- Once downloaded, install the TimeRewards Sync Tool, and open it.
- Now, go back to the TimeRewards QuickBooks tab and click on the “Sync” button.
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open” and click “Continue…”
- The TimeRewards tool will start synchronizing data with QuickBooks.
Apps4Rent Can Help with TimeRewards and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating TimeRewards with QuickBooks can greatly help businesses in managing their vital time and money and focus on other important resources. However, the integration process can be time-consuming depending on the number of files to be integrated.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help to integrate third-party solutions such as TimeRewards with QuickBooks to simplify business operations. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.