Managing bank transactions and their associated fees can be a tedious task. Employees spent countless hours handling various financial transactions. ACH Universal is a treasury software that assists businesses, financial institutions, and government agencies in importing data from Microsoft SQL Server and QuickBooks to create Automated Clearing House (ACH) files. It enables managers to automate importing, ACH file creation, and transmission processes. Businesses can email vendors and customers regarding pay stubs and payment information via Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, and other servers. In this article, we will explain how to integrate ACH Universal with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating ACH Universal with QuickBooks?
The following are the advantages of integrating ACH Universal with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to configure access control permissions and monitor transmission logs on a centralized dashboard.
- Enables businesses to automatically back up existing data and protect sensitive information in compliance with AES 256-bit encryption standards.
- Allows users to create their own templates for the email message body.
- Consolidates payments into multiple funding streams with flexible schedules.
Steps for Integrating ACH Universal with QuickBooks
Follow the given steps to integrate ACH Universal with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your ACH Universal account.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks tab > QuickBooks Integration.
- Switch to your QuickBooks window, a QuickBooks certification page will pop up.
- Select the option “Yes, whenever this company file is open.” and click “Continue.”
- Again, go to the QuickBooks tab and select QuickBooks Integration.
- A QuickBooks Integration Wizard window will pop up.
- Select your checking account and click “Next.”
- On the “ACH Settings” subtab, confirm that “QuickBooks profiles” is selected, and that the profiles you want to work with are checked.
- After confirming the settings, click “Save.”
- Next, create 3 custom fields in your profile and click “Next.”
- Finally, click “Finish” to complete the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with ACH Universal and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating ACH Universal with QuickBooks can help businesses streamline their collections and payments using Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. However, due to the numerous customizations involved, the integration process is complex.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting plans from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers and can help with integrating ACH Universal with QuickBooks hassle-free, without losing any data. Contact our QuickBooks support team available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for any assistance.