Kaseya BMS is a Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution that helps businesses in Project Management, CRM, Time Tracking & Billing, Inventory, Finance & Billing, CRM, and Service Desk. It helps in eliminating human error with end-to-end billing automation for accurate and timely invoices. BMS gives customers a user-friendly interface that makes it easier for them to learn and be more productive while still providing the depth and customization necessary to achieve the various business goals of different teams. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Kaseya BMS with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Kaseya BMS with QuickBooks?
The following are the advantages of integrating Kaseya BMS with QuickBooks.
- Automatically creates invoices from time entry and expense reports.
- Tracks inventory, procurement, or vendor issues in real time.
- Keeps track of current accounts, potential new sources of income, and all previous communications in a single, user-friendly interface.
- Users can obtain precise, real-time data on time and expenses by company, project, and employee.
- Automatically updates contracts when the number of users, devices, or licenses change.
How to Integrate Kaseya BMS with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate Kaseya BMS with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download the QuickBooks Desktop Connector application.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop application as an administrator in single-user mode.
- Connect the application with your QuickBooks company file.
- Once the application is connected, you will see the name of the QuickBooks Company to which you are connected on the top of the QuickBooks Desktop connector application.
- Next, A QuickBooks certification window will pop up. Select “Yes, always, allow access even if the QuickBooks is not running,” then click “Continue.”
- Next, navigate to the Options > Authentication tab in the QuickBooks Desktop Connector application.
- Finally, fill in the required information and click on “Connect.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Kaseya BMS and QuickBooks Integration
One of the challenges in integrating Kaseya BMS with QuickBooks is that the QuickBooks Desktop Connector needs to be kept running to make sure that data is constantly transferred between the two applications. The synchronization process between the applications will stop and may result in data loss if the desktop on which it is installed and configured is shut down or restarted.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from top tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses to integrate third-party applications such as Kaseya BMS with QuickBooks hassle-free. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.