AscendTMS is a logistics and shipping management solution that allows companies of all sizes to simplify their dispatching, commissions, accounting, asset management, and various other operations. With the help of its load financial module, supervisors can add budgets and expenses to certain loads and track overall profit or loss over predetermined time frames. It provides electronic data interchange (EDI) features that enable the exchange of documents like tenders and invoices between shippers, carriers, and brokers. It also allows administrators to set up branches, departments, locations, or agency-based access rights, restricting access to specific information. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate AscendTMS with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating AscendTMS with QuickBooks?
Following are the advantages of integrating AscendTMS with QuickBooks.
- Enables team leaders to add or edit pickups and drop-offs, generate ETAs based on weather and traffic conditions, and calculate traveled distances.
- It’s automated workflow engine uses an “If This Then That” (IFTTT) algorithm, which updates load details and statuses and sends notifications to employees.
- Allows managers to configure commissions for certain activities and calculate payroll based on including pay per mile, hourly, per case, per pallet, and various other methodologies.
- It also provides a built-in messaging tool, which lets team members send and receive messages from within the platform, facilitating quick communication across the organization.
How to Integrate AscendTMS with QuickBooks?
Follow the instructions given to integrate AscendTMS with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open your AscendTMS application.
- Navigate to Help/Feedback > Get Help to contact customer support to verify QuickBooks Desktop integration has been enabled.
- Navigate to the Accounting menu on the left-hand side of your system and choose the QuickBooks link in the drop-down list.
- Select the “QuickBooks Desktop” option.
- Next, navigate to Accounting > Invoices/Bills.
- Select the invoices you want to integrate.
- Click the “Export Invoice to QB” button. The file will then be downloaded to your desktop.
- Now, Go to the “Bills” tab.
- Click on the “+” to expand the row.
- Click on the bill you want to export then click the “Export Bill to QB” button. The file will now be downloaded to your desktop.
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Sign in to your company file as the administrator.
- Go to the QuickBooks File menu, and select Utilities > Import > IIF Files.
- Locate your IIF file and click “Open.”
- Finally, select OK on the pop-up message.
Apps4Rent Can Help with AscendTMS and QuickBooks Integration
By integrating AscendTMS with QuickBooks Desktop, businesses can extend QuickBooks capabilities and automate several processes to boost productivity.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting plans from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and helps businesses to integrate third-party applications like AscendTMS with QuickBooks at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks technicians available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.