Jirav Integration with QuickBooks
Intuit QuickBooks has been dominating the business accounting software market since the 1990s and is used by millions of users for handling their finances and growing their business. However, as many of these businesses grow, their needs often extend beyond accounting.
Jirav is a cloud-based financial planning and analysis solution designed to help small to midsize businesses forecast revenue generation and gain sales insights. It offers pre-defined templates, data visualization, performance metrics, secure data sharing, and historical data tracking. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Jirav to QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Jirav with QuickBooks?
Integrating Jirav with QuickBooks automates the financial planning process and provides many other benefits.
- Help users import and analyze sales data in real-time.
- Enables finance teams to connect with multiple data sources and visualize income statements, cash flow, and expenses using graphs.
- Enables Organizations to share dashboards and progress reports with clients, to inform them about financial outcomes and upcoming market trends.
- Allows stakeholders to acquire information from multiple business units and create and compare “what-if” scenarios to optimize the decision-making process.
- Allows managers to align departmental objectives with the goals and priorities of the organization and plan the workforce for open positions accordingly.
How to Integrate Jirav with QuickBooks?
Jirav offers agent integration for QuickBooks Desktop and API integration for QuickBooks Online. Follow the steps below to integrate Jirav with QuickBooks.
- Sign Into QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Apps on the left panel of QuickBooks Online.
- Click the Find apps tab.
- Enter the name “Jirav” in the search bar.
- To start the signup process, click the Get App Now button. Then, select Install.
- Authorize QuickBooks to share your data with the selected app.
- Configure any sync preferences.
- Hit Save & Sync.
- Once installed, you can go to the My Apps tab and click the Action drop-down menu.
- Launch Jirav.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Desktops
While Jirav offers financial planning, analysis and helps to gain insights of sales data, performing these tasks manually can lead to wrong analysis if data is wrongly inserted into the database and can be time-consuming. As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can help to integrate Jirav to synchronize the data, automate several processes, and to host QuickBooks in our top tier SAE-16 certified data centers, along with add-on applications. Call, chat or email our technical consultants, available 24/7 for help.