How to Use Qvinci with QuickBooks?
Qvinci is a leading accounting solution provider offering finance reporting add-ons for business accounting solutions. Qvinci enables multi-location businesses to collect real-time financial data and consolidate it at a central location where it can be used for effective financial comparison and analysis. The web-based solution offers tools for financial consolidation, reporting and benchmarking. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Qvinci to QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Qvinci with QuickBooks?
Integrating Qvinci with QuickBooks automates data flow for adequate financial reporting and analysis and provides many other benefits.
- Customize, style, package and publish sophisticated and virtually unlimited business intelligence, KPIs (key performance indicators) and financial reports (including integrated charts and graphs) all in near real-time.
- Offers an extensive customizable array of visibility into revenue, expenses, and cash for all reporting clients or business locations.
- Motivates clients and business units to reach out for assistance in correcting problem areas before they become unmanageable by using red arrows and downward trending charts and graphs.
- Automates Data Collection, Consolidation, & Mapping.
- Business users can store multiple files in one place and build a central repository for all units irrespective of their geographic location.
- Provides tools to benchmark locations as per their performance over a particular duration and evaluate their performance in terms of goals & objectives met.
How to Integrate Qvinci with QuickBooks?
Qvinci offers agent integration for QuickBooks Desktop and API integration for QuickBooks Online. Follow the steps below to integrate Qvinci with QuickBooks.
- Go to Apps on the left panel of QuickBooks Online.
- Click the Find apps tab.
- Enter the name “Qvinci” in the search bar.
- Once you find the app, select the tile to see the reviews and pricing.
- To start the signup process, click the Get App Now button. Then, select Install.
- Authorize QuickBooks to share your data with the selected app.
- Configure any sync preferences.
- Hit Save & Sync.
- Once installed, you can go to the My Apps tab and click the Action drop-down menu.
- Launch Qvinci.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise
While Qvinci provides businesses with financial reporting addons to collect real time financial data, it is important to keep this sensitive data secure and in one place. As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can help to integrate Qvinci to synchronize the data, automate several processes, and to host QuickBooks in our top tier SAE-16 certified data centers, along with add-on applications. Call, chat or email our technical consultants, available 24/7 for help.