Helix is a software application that collates financial data from different sources and generates comprehensive reports with simple button clicks. Businesses can generate valuable insights from asymmetric platforms and channels in consolidated reports without having to make changes in their accounting systems. Additionally, Helix also provides white-glove services, including setup, monitoring, and training with the subscription.
The service is specifically designed for QuickBooks, which is one of the most widely used accounting applications. With Helix, businesses can make better decisions, and generate insights faster with QuickBooks integration. In this article, we will focus on using Helix Reports with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages Of Using Helix Reports with QuickBooks?
Helix Reports consolidates data in QuickBooks, including multiple company files and custom records, and generates up-to-date records instantly. Here are the advantages of using Helix Reports with QuickBooks.
- It can use data from other platforms and sources and combine it with the information in QuickBooks to create consolidated financial reports.
- Users can automate and standardize processes by setting up rules. This facilitates in maintaining data integrity, saves time, and generates accurate reports with a simple button-click.
- Businesses can provide detailed and accurate reports to investors and other stakeholders without delays.
- Reports generated with this integration can be either standardized to display the big picture or drill down to the transaction level for detailed insights.
- The reports can be viewed on any device, including phones, tablets, and computers, and offer a responsive and fully functional user experience.
How Does Helix Work with QuickBooks?
Helix works with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop, in addition to other data sources. It uses metadata in different sources and standardizes inputs from them. This simplifies account configuration and managing inconsistencies so that reports can be generated in one click.
Helix provides white-glove setup services for integrating with QuickBooks Desktop. It guarantees the integrity of the data files and rectifies errors without requiring user intervention. Users can integrate multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop with Helix, from which data is imported automatically every day. The are no limits on the number of files that can be combined to generate consolidated reports using Helix. The integration works with both hosted QuickBooks Desktop and on-premises installations of the software in addition to QuickBooks Online.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Customizations
As businesses increasingly begin to work remotely, they are trying to reduce their dependence on applications installed on office workstations. While Helix can work with offline accounting systems available for remote reporting in web browsers, QuickBooks Desktop still has to be updated, which might not be possible without access to the physical machine on which it is installed.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers hosted QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise solutions that can be accessed remotely using any internet-enabled device, including phones, laptops, and tablets. Our cloud infrastructure based in tier 1 SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey is designed to handle high-security financial applications such as QuickBooks. Reach out to our QuickBooks advisors available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.