eFileCabinet is a document management and workflow automation solution that can be used to securely automate work across HR, Finance, Legal, and IT departments. By automating processes, businesses can improve efficiency and reduce unnecessary labor demands, turnaround time, and overhead costs. Consequently, the time spent on paperwork can be diverted to more productive applications.
Many businesses that use the eFileCabinet Document Management Software, especially for accounting purposes, also use QuickBooks, which is the leading accounting software package for small and medium-sized businesses. In this article, we will focus on using eFileCabinet with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating eFileCabinet with QuickBooks?
Using eFileCabinet with QuickBooks can help users access the data they need and improve the efficiency of everyday tasks. Here are the advantages of using eFileCabinet with QuickBooks.
- Businesses can link the information about customers, vendors, invoices, bills, and other details between eFileCabinet and QuickBooks.
- Specific data, such as invoice numbers, check numbers, vendor names, that are associated with profiles in QuickBooks are matched with supporting documents in eFileCabinet.
- Users can search for files and other data with keywords and discover information faster in eFileCabinet by integrating with QuickBooks.
- Users can attach supporting documents, such as printed bills, invoices, address changes, or emails in eFileCabinet, when a transaction is saved in QuickBooks.
- The integration minimizes the time required for entering data in the two systems and provides a powerful tool to retrieve business-critical data.
How Does eFileCabinet Work with QuickBooks?
Traditional filing systems require users to drill down to open folders until the one in which the information is stored, is found. Users not only have to file things in the appropriate order but also remember them. This is inefficient and time-consuming, as finding the right files can be difficult, especially for a person who is not familiar with the hierarchy of the folders.
However, integrating eFileCabinet makes it easier to discover information shared with QuickBooks. The search tool in eFileCabinet fetches results using a search term and minimizes the hassles involved in the drilling down process. With the entity search capability, drawers, folders, and files can be discovered instantaneously. Users have the maximum control over every document, file, and drawer, as the solution provides a snapshot of all the information in the database.
Additionally, with the ability to link all relevant documents with each client, powerful security features, automated processes, and easy document transfers, the integration of eFileCabinet and QuickBooks simplifies workflows for small and medium businesses.
Apps4Rent Can Help with eFileCabinet and QuickBooks Hosting
Accounting departments in businesses around the globe undertake tasks that are far more complex than tabulating accounts receivable and accounts payable columns. Using eFileCabinet with QuickBooks Desktop ensures that everything is in one place and workflows are automated. However, the issue is that QuickBooks Desktop can only be accessed on the computer on which it is installed.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can help small and medium businesses use QuickBooks and eFileCabinet remotely on any device using virtual desktops. Connect with our QuickBooks experts, available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.