Float Integration with QuickBooks
Managing company resources is a challenging task. Often, businesses have limited visibility and control over their resources, leading to inefficient allocation and underutilization. Float is the resource management software that helps businesses manage their resources, schedule their projects, and track their team’s time. Users can create and manage projects, assign tasks to team members, set priorities, and track progress. It allows users to add time tracking to their schedule and get the full picture of their project’s progress and compare their estimated hours with actual time worked to see whether their projects are on, under, or over budget. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Float with QuickBooks.
What Are the Benefits of Integrating Float with QuickBooks?
These are the benefits of integrating Float with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to monitor their budget, actual costs, and utilization rates in real-time and compare scheduled vs. logged hours.
- Enables users to schedule tasks based on their team’s capacity and project needs and add milestones, phases, and link dependencies.
- Users can predict spending based on logged hours, and remaining budget, and see the time spent on billable and non-billable tasks.
- Allows users to add different access levels, security requirements and add guest users to their schedule and create shareable links.
How to Integrate Float with QuickBooks?
These are the steps for integrating Float with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your Float account.
- Navigate to “Team settings” and select the “Integrations” tab.
- Next, click “Allow” to access your QuickBooks account.
- An Intuit login window will pop up, log into your QuickBooks account with your credentials.
- Click “Select” to specify the employees and projects that are to be imported.
- Click “Select projects” and check the box next to the project you want to add to QuickBooks.
- Finally, check the box under “Float Time Tracking” to send your team’s logged hours to QuickBooks as time entries.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Float and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Float with QuickBooks can provide numerous advantages for businesses. The combination of Float’s cash flow forecasting capabilities with QuickBooks accounting data allows for more accurate financial predictions, improved visibility, and better-informed decision-making.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks licenses and hosts them on Cloud Desktops from highly secure top-tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses in integrating third-party applications such as Float with QuickBooks. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.