The manual management of accounts receivable and invoicing can be a time-consuming and error-prone process, leading to delayed payments, cash flow issues, and decreased productivity. Moreover, with the increasing demand for more flexible payment options, businesses need to adapt to new payment technologies and provide their customers with convenient and secure payment methods. Biller Genie is an accounts receivable automation and invoicing solution that helps businesses in automating accounts receivable from bill presentment, follow up, collection, and reconciliation. It offers a reminder feature, which can be customized to handle a communication schedule by sending prompts and progresses to customers reminding them of due payments. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Biller Genie with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Biller Genie with QuickBooks?
These are the advantages of integrating Biller Genie with QuickBooks.
- Automatically sends invoices, follow-up with reminders, collects payments, and reconciles transactions directly in QuickBooks.
- Allows businesses to offer installment payment options for customers that need a more flexible solution for paying invoices and enable payment plans on an individual or group basis.
- Automatically adds fees onto the existing invoice as a line item allowing for easy reconciliation.
- Offers an auto-pay feature, which enables business customers to store their preferred payment methods and turn on auto-pay so that they do not miss the due payments.
How to Integrate Biller Genie with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate Biller Genie with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and log in as an admin in single-user mode.
- Open the company file that you want to integrate between QuickBooks and Biller Genie.
- Log into your Biller Genie account.
- Navigate to Add-ons Marketplace > Accounting Software > QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click “Install.” A QuickBooks Desktop page will open.
- Click the “Download Now” button under “Step 1” to download the “Biller Genie Sync Manager”.
- Once downloaded, click on “Biller Genie Sync Manager.exe” file and install it.
- Go back into your Biller Genie account and click “Generate” under “Step 2” to create your agent token.
- Copy the generated agent token and paste it into the “Biller Genie Sync Manager” application and click Save.
- Go back into your Biller Genie account and click “Connect” under “Step 3.”
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.”
- Finally, click “Continue” to complete the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Biller Genie and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Biller Genie with QuickBooks can help businesses save time, increase data accuracy, and enhance the customer experience, enabling them to get paid faster and ultimately drive business growth.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide QuickBooks licenses and host them in a secure cloud environment from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers based in New York and New Jersey and can help in integrating QuickBooks with third-party applications like Biller Genie. Call, chat, or email our experienced cloud consultants available 24/7 for inquiries.