PlanGuru is a solution that helps businesses in making better decisions through various processes such as Budgeting and Financial Analytics, Rolling Forecasts, and Strategic Planning. It allows businesses to set financial goals, assign accountability for results and analyze financial performance in a timely and practical way. Its projection methods allow businesses to budget and forecast their projects for up to 10 years and include intelligent, turn-key methods, plus the ability to build custom business drivers, including non-financial data. In this article, we will explain how to integrate PlanGuru with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating PlanGuru with QuickBooks?
Following are the advantages of integrating PlanGuru with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to import historical results, view budget vs actual reports, and build rolling forecasts.
- Enables users to create a simple high-level small business budget or a detailed multi-department operating budget with consolidations.
- Allows users to export reports and dashboards to PDF, Word, and Excel.
- Includes built-in user management, which allows managers to easily share information securely and control access to as many additional users as they need.
How to Integrate PlanGuru with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps to integrate PlanGuru with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your PlanGuru account.
- Navigate to “Import” and click “Financial Statements.”
- Click on the “Connect to QuickBooks” button.
- You will be redirected to the Intuit login page, and log into your QuickBooks Online account.
- Select the company that you want to import. Once done, you will be redirected to PlanGuru.
- Now, select the options according to your requirements and click “Next.”
- Map or unmap the accounts according to your needs and click “Next.”
- Finally, click on the “Import” button to finish the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with PlanGuru and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating the two solutions allows for more accurate financial forecasting and budgeting, as the data in PlanGuru is updated in real-time with actual financial data from QuickBooks.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey for reliable and safe connection and can help businesses in integrating PlanGuru with QuickBooks hassle-free. Contact our QuickBooks virtualization experts available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.