AppointMate by Delta Health Technologies is a solution for scheduling staff, managing customer and employee profiles, and timesheets for home care businesses. The software provides scheduling, telephony, and office management tools to help private duty agencies service their clients. It serves as the primary office management system to maintain data for clients, caregivers, and contacts. The software provides several customization options, such as a wide variety of reports, to fit the varying requirements of private duty home care companies. Many of these companies also use financial software for performing tasks such as managing invoices and payroll. In this article, let us explore the use of AppointMate with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Using AppointMate with QuickBooks?
AppointMate seamlessly integrates QuickBooks for easy invoicing, payroll processing, and managing accounts receivable. With this integration, users can manage finances without switching applications. Here are some of the most important advantages of integrating AppointMate with QuickBooks.
- Improves agency workflow to help maximize efficiency.
- Acts as a single source of truth for simpler payroll and accounts receivable invoicing.
- Eliminates the need to switch between applications by displaying balances, payments, and other financial data on a single screen.
- Simplifies access to financial data without compromising on compliance.
- Extends the wide range of financial reports that are built into the software and provides more customization options.
- Helps minimize double entry, and track time and revenue generated by clients more accurately.
- Helps private duty home care companies bill their customers faster and increase cash flow.
What Are the System Requirements for AppointMate?
AppointMate is a web-based solution and works with PCs, Macs, and mobile operating systems. While caregivers and practitioners can access the software on their mobile devices to bill for their services, admins who use the software with QuickBooks Desktop typically prefer Windows machines for daily operations. Below are the recommended system requirements for using AppointMate with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Delta Health Technologies recommends the use of a machine with Windows 8 and above that has 8 GB RAM and an Intel i7 processor.
- As a web-based solution, 250 MB of hard disk space should suffice.
- Delta Health Technologies recommends an internet connection that offers 20 MBit DSL/cable or higher speeds. This requirement can vary based on the needs of individual offices.
- Users can access the software using the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome browser.
- The current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player is also required for AppointMate.
Apps4Rent Hosts QuickBooks Desktop for Virtual Access
While AppointMate can be accessed using web browsers, private duty agencies that use QuickBooks Desktop for managing their finances still rely on their on-premises systems. This dependence on physical machines can be reduced by hosting QuickBooks Desktop on virtual machines.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent hosts QuickBooks Desktop in Tier 1 SSAE-16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey. This compliance standard is also used by Delta Health Technologies for AppointMate. Contact our QuickBooks cloud consultants, available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for hosting assistance.