Act! is a CRM and market automation solution that helps businesses streamline their customer relationship management processes and improve their marketing with various marketing automation tools. It offers sales pipeline management, which allows businesses to assess their sales pipeline by product, territory, sales stage, agent, and region. Additionally, it offers real-time campaign performance metrics such as opens, clicks, and bounces. It also enables users to perform A/B tests to identify their best-performing messaging, creative, and marketing assets that help in analyzing customer behavior on their websites. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Act! with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Act! with QuickBooks?
Here are some of the benefits of integrating Act! with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to edit customers and synchronize those changes with QuickBooks.
- Provides pre-designed campaigns and visual workflow builder to map out multi-stage campaigns.
- Enables users to track all current and prior activities for each client within their record.
- Offers custom tables feature, which allows users to maintain detailed, industry-specific data such as service contracts, mortgages, insurance policies, and projects.
How to Integrate Act! with QuickBooks?
Following are the steps for integrating Act! with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your Act! account.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select the “Integrations” sub-menu item and then click “QuickBooks.”
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- You will be asked to sign into your QuickBooks account and verify the login through a security code texted to your phone.
- Once signed in, select your company’s name from the “Company dropdown” list and click “Next.”
- Finally, click on the “Connect” button.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Act! and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Act! with QuickBooks can provide businesses with a more comprehensive view of their customers, including their purchase history and payment status. This can help them to tailor their sales and marketing efforts to better meet their customers’ needs.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey. Additionally, with a proven record of more than 200 successful third-party integrations, we can help you in integrating Act! with QuickBooks at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks technicians available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.
Request for price promotions