AccountSight is a time tracking and billing software that helps businesses in time tracking, resource planning, expense management, and invoicing processes. It provides a range of powerful time-tracking features that allow them to fill up the weekly timesheet, save it temporarily, and provide the flexibility to submit bulk online timesheets using the Excel upload option. It also offers reporting capabilities, which provide a pictorial presentation of time, expense, and invoice data, a summary of bar and pie charts, and allows them to apply numerous filters, which help to search and sort data as required and generate online reports accordingly. In this article, we will explain how to integrate AccountSight with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating AccountSight with QuickBooks?
Here are some of the advantages of integrating AccountSight with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to transfer various data items including weekly timesheets and project invoices to QuickBooks.
- Enables users to create invoices manually or based on project time and expenses.
- Allows users to use predefined billing rates or create ad hoc discounts and price adjustments based on specific client requirements
- Offers various project estimate templates and provides users the flexibility to generate them in multiple currencies.
How to Integrate AccountSight with QuickBooks?
AccountSight seamlessly integrates with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop. Below, discover the step-by-step guide to effortlessly connect AccountSight with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your AccountSight account as an administrator.
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab.
- Go to the “Integration” sub tab.
- Go to the “QuickBooks Desktop” sub-tab.
- Download and install “QBFC11_0Installer.exe”
- Download and install “ASync_Setup.msi”
- Once installed, open the ASync application and log into your AccountSight account by entering the subdomain, user ID, and password.
- Navigate to File > Test QB Connection to trigger permission from QuickBooks.
- Set the file folder path to your computer download folder.
- Select the data items that you want to import to QuickBooks.
- Click on the “Import to QB” button.
Apps4Rent Can Help with AccountSight and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating AccountSight with QuickBooks enables businesses to optimize financial management, improve accuracy in invoicing and expense tracking, enhance reporting capabilities, drive operational efficiency, and empower them to focus on core activities while maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting services from top-tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help in integrating third-party applications such as AccountSight with QuickBooks at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.