TimeCamp is a time-tracking software that helps businesses track various tasks, enabling them to manage their operations effectively. It offers various robust features including productivity tracking, invoicing, timesheet, project planning, budgeting, and billing, which allows them to streamline their workflow management and allocate resources efficiently. Additionally, it also includes a time reporting feature, which provides real-time insights on the team’s performance, work progress, and project status or budget, helping businesses make informed decisions. In this article, we will explain how to integrate TimeCamp with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating TimeCamp with QuickBooks?
Here are some of the benefits of integrating TimeCamp with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to import clients, taxes, products, services, billing rates, and accounts to QuickBooks.
- Enables users to set different rates for people or projects and provides a real view of their revenue and costs.
- Allows users to set estimated costs and time budgets to monitor their use and prevent burnout.
- Enables users to create invoices based on worked hours and easily export and share them as PDF, e-mail, or private links.
How to Integrate TimeCamp with QuickBooks?
Following are the steps to integrate TimeCamp with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your TimeCamp account.
- Navigate to the plugin icon and select the “Integrations” option.
- Find the “QuickBooks” integration and click on the “Enable” button.
- Next, click on the “Enable Integration” button. You will be redirected to the QuickBooks login page.
- Log into your QuickBooks Online account using your credentials.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Select the QuickBooks Revenue account to which you want to send invoices and click “Save”.
- Mark the checkbox next to the “Export time entries from TimeCamp to QuickBooks” field and click “Save”.
Apps4Rent Can Help with TimeCamp and QuickBooks Integration
TimeCamp and QuickBooks integration enables businesses to gain a comprehensive overview of project costs, budgets, and profitability. By synchronizing data between the two platforms, they can optimize their workflow, track resource utilization, and improve productivity.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers cloud-based QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses in integrating third-party solutions such as TimeCamp with QuickBooks at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.
Request for price promotions