Accounting and bookkeeping usually aren’t a part of the plan for most entrepreneurs. Yet, these are important operations in running a business. Thankfully, several applications have been developed to simplify this process. Among these are QuickBooks and Zoho Books. While QuickBooks has been around for decades in the desktop version, Zoho is a relatively new entrant in the accounting solutions field. If your business is looking for solutions to Migrate Data from Zoho to QuickBooks, we will show you how.
Why Migrate From Zoho Books to QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting solutions in the United States. Here are some of the reasons for users to migrate from an accounting solution like Zoho Books to QuickBooks.
Wide Range of Integrations
QuickBooks allows users to integrate with hundreds of third-party applications with extensions. These extensions allow users to synchronize data from their existing solutions to QuickBooks. The level of automation that QuickBooks provides is unparalleled in its class of accounting solutions.
High User Limits
With QuickBooks Enterprise, as many as 40 users can simultaneously access the accounting solution. Users can be assigned various levels of rights and permissions. Businesses with as few as 10 seats can easily upgrade to as many as 40-use licenses without having to wait to upgrade or activate them on QuickBooks Enterprise.
Choice Of QuickBooks Plans
Intuit offers three QuickBooks Online plans for small businesses and a separate plan for freelancers apart from three other QuickBooks Desktop plans. The QuickBooks Desktop plans too can be hosted on virtual machines to add the advantage of mobility to QuickBooks Desktop users. With so many plans, users from every segment can benefit from the accounting solution tailored to cater to their needs.
How to Migrate From Zoho to QuickBooks?
While certain Zoho applications have extensions that can synchronize with QuickBooks to export data, the easiest way to export data from Zoho Books to QuickBooks is by creating backups that can be imported into QuickBooks Desktop. Here’s how you can create a compressed file of organizational data for Zoho Books modules that can be imported into QuickBooks.
- To initiate a backup, click on the gear icon and select the tab for Data Backup.
- Click on the Backup Your Data button to confirm.
- You will see a pop-up with pre-approved email-addresses to which the link will be sent using which the backed-up data can be downloaded.
- You will see the Backup History section when you click continue.
- The link will also be available under the Download Link section once the process is complete.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop and navigate to the File menu.
- Select Utilities and click on Import from where you can select Excel Files.
- Use the standard import method to add Customers, Vendors, Products, or Chart of Accounts data into an Excel sheet that is formatted for QuickBooks.
- Alternatively, use the advanced import method to import items for which you will have to customize the spreadsheets.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Zoho to QuickBooks Migration
Zoho to QuickBooks could be the first step forward for businesses requiring advanced accounting solutions that are scalable particularly with the QuickBooks Desktop products. As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can assist you in transitioning from Zoho to QuickBooks with hosted QuickBooks Desktop solutions at promotional prices. Contact our QuickBooks Experts available for support 24/7 via phone, chat, and email to know more about our cloud solutions.