With the changing economy, variations in commercial real estate demand and pricing can be observed. Commercial real estate owners need to be able to readjust their strategies to stay competitive. STRATAFOLIO is an online software solution that helps commercial real estate owners manage key areas of their business including assets, finances, operations, and investors. It is an intuitive software that compiles financial data from several companies into a robust dashboard to simplify property administration. It also provides additional features such as automated CAM reconciliation, lease rate escalations, ACH payments, document and file management, COI tracking, and a tenant portal. In this article, we will focus on integrating STRATAFOLIO with QuickBooks.
What Are the Benefits of Integrating STRATAFOLIO with QuickBooks?
Integrating STRATAFOLIO with QuickBooks helps to take better control of business operations by automating several processes and provides other advantages such as:
- Provides an interactive dashboard that gives an overview of the entire portfolio.
- Allows businesses to easily manage and track CAM expenses.
- Automates cash flow and provides insights about the entire organization.
- Assists businesses to prepare personal financial statements and manages and automates activities with leases, CAM, and investors.
How to Integrate STRATAFOLIO with QuickBooks?
Follow the given procedure to integrate STRATAFOLIO with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Run the downloaded QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Select the company within your QuickBooks Desktop that you want to link to STRATAFOLIO.
- Click on the “Open” button.
- The file will initiate the process of linking your QuickBooks company file with STRATAFOLIO.
- Now, log into your STRATAFOLIO account.
- Navigate to the “Integrations Setup tab” and download the file by clicking on the “Authorize New Computer” button.
- Open the configuration file you downloaded in the previous step.
- A new QuickBooks certificate window will pop up, click on the “OK” button.
- Review the certificate information.
- Under “Do you want to allow this application to read this company file?,” select “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.”
- Once you click “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running,” another window will open and ask: “Are you sure you want to give this app access to your data even when QuickBooks isn’t running?,” click “Yes.”
- Next, click on the “Continue” button.
- Review connection details, then click “Done.”
- Click on the new application’s password field and enter a password.
- Click on the button “Select All,” or click the checkbox next to the new application.
- Finally, click on the “Update Selected” button to start the synchronization process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with STRATAFOLIO and QuickBooks Integration
The ability to schedule the times for automatic synchronization is one of the most significant benefits of integrating STRATAFOLIO with QuickBooks Desktop. However, the applications must be left running along with the web connector for the synchronization process. This requires users to have access to the machine on which the applications are installed. The best alternative is to install the applications on virtual machines.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting from our top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses in integrating STRATAFOLIO with QuickBooks seamlessly. Contact our QuickBooks virtualization experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.