Project managers have to collaborate with their teams and assign tasks at the right time to ensure that every project is successful. Having a robust project management solution helps businesses see project insights and gives them an advantage over the competition by keeping them organized. Jetbuilt is an AV project sales and management software, which helps businesses to track leads, and estimate and manage projects. It allows businesses to connect to the vendors and keep their dealing prices updated for fast quoting. It offers an intuitive dashboard that shows a high-level view of every activity going on in the company. It also includes different modules such as Customizable Branding, Client Portal, Contact Management, Automated Quoting, and Catalog Management to streamline different business operations. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Jetbuilt with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Jetbuilt with QuickBooks?
Following are the advantages of integrating Jetbuilt with QuickBooks.
- Allows businesses to import their clients and projects with all line items into QuickBooks.
- Automatically tracks opportunities and projects in the business pipeline.
- Enables real-time collaboration between clients, vendors, and team members.
- Offers customized templates to compile the finished projects into a professional proposal.
How to Integrate Jetbuilt with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate Jetbuilt with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and Install Jetbuilt QuickBooks Connector.
- Log into your QuickBooks Desktop account.
- Next, run the Jetbuilt QuickBooks Connector application.
- Click on Settings and enter your Jetbuilt username and password and click on the “LOG IN” button.
- Next, navigate to the “Income Account Mapping” tab and fill in various fields under Income types as required, and click on the “OK” button.
- Next, click on “LOAD PROJECTS.”
- Select the projects that you want to import to QuickBooks.
- Finally, click on “IMPORT PROJECTS.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Jetbuilt and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Jetbuilt with QuickBooks Desktop can help businesses by managing multiple projects in a single centralized system. However, depending on the number of projects, integrating Jetbuilt with QuickBooks can be a time-consuming process.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent provides QuickBooks hosting services from our top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses to integrate third-party applications such as Jetbuilt with QuickBooks seamlessly. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.