Projector PSA is a cloud-based Professional Services Automation tool specifically designed for managing delivery organizations. It provides modules for Project Accounting, Project Delivery, and Resource Management that enable better profit margins, utilization rates, and operational efficiency. It helps businesses track time and expenses, manage projects, and schedule resources needed for business operations. It also helps businesses to optimize their delivery to provide better resource usage, increase project profitability, and comprehensive measurement and management of business operations. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Projector PSA with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Projector PSA with QuickBooks?
Integrating Projector PSA with QuickBooks can help businesses save time by automating the data-entry process and provides other benefits such as:
- Provides PSO specific analytics and intelligence to measure and manage businesses at every level.
- It supports multi-currency accounting, intercompany transactions, and project-level details and reconciles data between two applications quickly using pre-built reports and cross-reference numbers.
- Controls and limits access to sensitive information and grants individual or group users specific permissions.
- Automatically adjusts dashboards to display useful and trustworthy data to make well-informed business decisions.
How to Integrate Projector PSA with QuickBooks?
To integrate Projector PSA with QuickBooks Desktop, follow the instructions provided.
- Install Request Processor (QBXMLRP2Installer.exe) and Projector 32-bit from the Projector PSA website.
- Start QuickBooks Desktop. (Log in as the QuickBooks Administrator)
- Open your Company file.
- Run Projector 32 from your Start Menu and go to your Integration tab.
- Select your QuickBooks version.
- Click the Synchronize Wizard button from Projector.
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, choose the “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open” option, then click Continue
- Click Done and Projector will confirm the QuickBooks file it will synchronize to. After confirming the file path, finally, click Yes.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Projector PSA and QuickBooks Integration
While Projector PSA helps businesses save an incredible amount of time by automating several processes, generating reports, and creating dashboards, it can only be integrated with specific QuickBooks versions.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from our top tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses to integrate other applications such as Projector PSA with QuickBooks. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.