PinnacleCart is an all-inclusive eCommerce solution, which helps users to create, manage and grow their online business. It helps to create an online store, handle marketing campaigns, manage products and payment options, collect data, and provide analytics based on the company’s performance. It offers a dashboard that lets users manage customers and their orders, and provides additional features like notification sending, printable invoices and packing slips, payment refunds, and the supply of tracking information to customers. In this article, we will explain how to integrate PinnacleCart with QuickBooks.
Why Integrate PinnacleCart with QuickBooks?
Integrating PinnacleCart with QuickBooks helps to keep track of orders, customers, and sales. It also allows to handle multiple stores and provides many other advantages such as:
- Schedules and automates all the work by synchronizing and tracking all the sales and expenses.
- Allows users to manage, track, and synchronize multi-channel item postings.
- Instantly places all product, order, and customer data in your version of QuickBooks.
- Provides various marketing tools such as abandoned cart remarketing, cross-sell, up-sell, gift certificates, coupons,
- discount codes, product reviews, and more.
- Offers built-in themes as well as templates for shopping carts and also allows users to design their own customized templates.
How to Integrate PinnacleCart with QuickBooks?
PinnacleCart can be integrated with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. Follow the procedure given below for integrating PinnacleCart with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your PinnacleCart account.
- Navigate to Apps > App Center, then select Intuit QuickBooks.
- Click Connect to QuickBooks in the upper right-hand corner.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password then click on the Sign In button.
- Finally, from the Advanced Setting option, set up an Income account and an Expense account in QuickBooks to redirect the cart information.
Apps4Rent Can Help with PinnacleCart and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating PinnacleCart with QuickBooks helps businesses to eliminate manual data entry, greatly reducing human errors, and comes in handy with inventory management. While PinnacleCart can be integrated with both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, users can enjoy much more functionalities in QuickBooks Desktop as compared to QuickBooks Online.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting from top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey and can help to integrate PinnacleCart with QuickBooks. Contact our QuickBooks virtualization experts, available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.