NumberCruncher is a leading solution provider of inventory and orders management software for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the manufacturing, wholesale, and eCommerce verticals. It offers a comprehensive suite of QuickBooks inventory add-on solutions that provide advanced enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities for small and medium businesses.
NumberCruncher Order Time is a cloud-based solution that empowers small and medium businesses with inventory and order management capabilities that can be accessed from anywhere. In this article, we will focus on the integration of NumberCruncher Order Time with QuickBooks Desktop.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Order Time with QuickBooks?
In addition to seamless integration with QuickBooks, using NumberCruncher Order Time with QuickBooks offers the following advantages.
- It is easier to track finished goods and make appropriate adjustments in QuickBooks. When a sales order is completed, an entry is automatically created in QuickBooks.
- Customer returns can be prepared in Order Time, and credit memos can be recorded in QuickBooks with a single click.
- Advanced inventory control features in Order Time can be extended to QuickBooks.
- Using Order Time, businesses can maintain a parallel ledger for first in first out (FIFO), or customized identification for costing, while using QuickBooks for weighted average cost.
- Receiving and returning inventory and non-inventory items is simpler with Order Time as they can be received directly from the receiving screen while receiving and return logs can be printed, bills recorded, and memos credited into QuickBooks.
- Product life cycles and seasonal trends can be managed more efficiently using receiving history data from the QuickBooks Order Time integration.
How to Map QuickBooks with NumberCruncher Order Time?
Integrating NumberCruncher Order Time with QuickBooks items customer, vendor, account, and other information can be imported directly from QuickBooks.
Follow the steps below to map QuickBooks with NumberCruncher.
- Install the Synchronization Tool on the computer which will synchronize with Order Time.
- After the installation file is downloaded, a new icon for the Order Time Sync Tool will appear on the screen.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop with the admin user credentials in the single-user mode.
- Provide the API key on the Account Integration page, along with the email ID used with Order Time.
- Select the appropriate QuickBooks file, and click on Test Connection.
- A QuickBooks pop-up will appear on which the third option, “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open” has to be selected before clicking on Continue.
- Now the Order Time user will have full access to QuickBooks data within the application.
Apps4Rent Provides Managed QuickBooks Hosting Services
One of the challenges of using NumberCruncher Order Time with QuickBooks Desktop is that the sync tool works for only one user. Otherwise, it could result in duplicates while syncing. This limits the usability of the solution when users do not have access to the workstation on which the applications are installed. Installing the application on a virtual desktop allows users to synchronize data in real-time and access updated information from any internet-enabled device.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent provides a managed hosting environment for QuickBooks and other financial applications on Windows-powered virtual machines. Contact our cloud solutions advisors available 24/7/365 over the phone, chat, and email for support.