NeonCRM is an advanced donor management software customized for non-profits for managing their finances and supporters. It provides a wide range of features and tools that non-profits can use to grow and scale. These include the ability to engage with donors, manage their memberships, plan events, track volunteers, and more.
NeonCRM is used by several non-profits that also use QuickBooks. In this article, we will focus on integrating NeonCRM with QuickBooks Desktop.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating NeonCRM with QuickBooks?
Using NeonCRM with QuickBooks helps non-profits manage their finances and supporters better. Here are the advantages of integrating NeonCRM with QuickBooks. Here are some of the advantages of using NeonCRM with QuickBooks.
- It is one of the few Intuit-certified solutions for synchronizing financial data with QuickBooks Desktop.
- It guarantees data integrity by de-duplicating data between the two systems to ensure accuracy.
- It allows transactions to be pushed in batches to minimize repetitive work.
- It eliminates the need to download reports and perform manual tasks. Transactions that do not have to be processed can be filtered with one click.
- It offers flexible mapping options for proper and accurate reconciliation.
How to Integrate NeonCRM with QuickBooks Desktop?
NeonCRM can be integrated with QuickBooks Desktop using the Web Connector. Follow the steps below to set up the connection of QuickBooks Desktop with NeonCRM.
- Install the QuickBooks Web Connector on the system on which QuickBooks Desktop is installed.
- Enable the QuickBooks Desktop connection with NeonCRM by navigating Settings cog > Global Settings > Third-Party Integrations > QuickBooks.
- Turn the connection to ‘On’ for the appropriate version of QuickBooks Desktop that is installed on the computer and provide the Key Word to authorize the NeonCRM QuickBooks Desktop connection.
- If QuickBooks Web Connector has not been installed on the machine, save the Web Configuration File specific to the QuickBooks Desktop version on the same location as QuickBooks Desktop and the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Open the configuration file and click on OK on the Authorize New Web Service window.
- Choose the “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open” radio button on the Application Certificate window.
- Provide the QuickBooks keyword in the password column and enable the connection by selecting the Auto-Run checkbox to enable synchronization between the two solutions.
- Provide the frequency of updates and leave the connection open between NeonCRM and QuickBooks Desktop while the configuration completes.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Remote Access for Applications for Non-Profits
Many non-profits are constrained by limited budgets and the lack of dedicated resources for managing finances, human resources, and other operations. Such institutions need unified solutions that can perform various tasks simultaneously, are accessed easily, and do not have a steep learning curve. Integrating NeonCRM with QuickBooks Desktop provides non-profits with all the tools and features they need in one place.
However, QuickBooks Desktop and the NeonCRM integration must be installed on physical machines, thereby restricting their mobility. This can be overcome by installing the applications on a virtual desktop. As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks virtual desktops from our top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey. Contact our dedicated QuickBooks experts available round-the-clock via phone, chat, and email for assistance.