How to Migrate from GoDaddy Bookkeeping to QuickBooks?
GoDaddy is fairly new to the bookkeeping software game. While the GoDaddy product can serve the basic accounting needs of small businesses, medium- and large-sized businesses might feel the absence of many useful features. On the other hand, QuickBooks has a proven track record with millions of bookkeepers and accountants using the software in the US alone. It can help accounting professionals regardless of the size of the business they work for. GoDaddy Bookkeeping offers online access, while QuickBooks Desktop hosting can make the most sophisticated versions of QuickBooks available to multiple online users simultaneously.
What Are the Advantages of Migration from GoDaddy Bookkeeping to QuickBooks?
- Intuit has been serving the accounting and bookkeeping needs of small, medium, and large-sized businesses for decades and has come a long way now. It offers timely updates to help advanced accounting professionals perform their tasks effortlessly and in lesser time.
- QuickBooks has a significantly larger userbase than a similar accounting software solutions, especially in the US and Canada. The more people use the software, the easier it is to get timely help if you ever hit a snag.
- The advanced QuickBooks features include receipt management and inventory tracking capabilities. You can download the QuickBooks android app and better manage your warehouse activities. The app also allows you to click a picture of your sales receipts and upload it to the software. The extended functionality of QuickBooks saves you from the problems associated with lost receipts.
- Being a robust and comprehensive accounting software package, QuickBooks provides efficient tools for budgeting, reporting, and analytics. It can also integrate with numerous add-on services for advanced features such as payroll and tax calculation.
- QuickBooks has automated many accounting processes, which enables businesses to save time and money. Automation also ensures higher accuracy in bookkeeping by eliminating the probabilities related to human errors.
How to Import Your Data from GoDaddy Bookkeeping into QuickBooks?
Intuit is a well-known name in the world of accounting and bookkeeping software. It offers multiple products, including web-based as well as standalone software for accounting.
QuickBooks products are equipped with innovative accounting tools, easy to use interface, and tons of integrations. Migrating from GoDaddy to QuickBooks is an easy process and can help you keep your data integrated for a holistic view of your business. The migration requires you to export your data into an Excel or CSV file first and then import it into your QuickBooks software. Once you have exported your data from GoDaddy into an Excel or CSV file and saved it in an easy-to-find location, such as your desktop, perform the following steps.
- Start your QuickBooks software.
- Click on the File menu.
- Go to Utilities and select Import.
- Click on Excel files.
- If you get a new screen prompting Add/Edit Multiple List Entries, select No.
- Follow the wizard.
- Click on Close when done.
Apps4Rent Can Help You Host Your Accounting Software
QuickBooks Desktop is a feature-rich solution that helps you track your financial status and tax obligations. The on-premises version is significantly more powerful than online counterparts, courtesy of its robust features that address the toughest accounting challenges. If you want to operate your accounting tasks remotely, from different places, and on various devices, including desktops, laptops, and smartphones, it might be worth opting for QuickBooks hosting services. Apps4Rent is an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider and helps you remotely access the desktop-based solutions. Contact our QuickBooks team available 24/7 via phone, chat, or email for hosting plan inquiries and assistance.