FinJinni Professional is a reporting tool that helps businesses in analyzing their data to gain valuable insights into their business. It is a highly flexible solution that includes multi-currency, inventory, and non-standard fiscal years and allows users to view the reports as tables, pivot tables or a formatted statement. Users can create budgets in Excel and compare expected budget and actual including non-profit. It also allows to customize reports by consolidating multiple entities and creating comparatives. In this article, we will focus on integrating FinJinni Professional with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating FinJinni Professional with QuickBooks?
The advantages of integrating FinJinni Professional with QuickBooks are as follows.
- Helps users to easily compare multiple companies, years, customers, or products.
- Includes over 200 customizable standard reports and a custom reporting service that can build reports according to users’ specifications.
- Users can easily update complex reports and entire workbooks and import data into QuickBooks.
- Includes additional features such as non-standard fiscal years, commissions, classes, and job costing.
How to Integrate FinJinni Professional with QuickBooks?
By following the given instructions, you can integrate FinJinni Professional with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and run the FinJinni installation module.
- Click “Next” on this screen and the following screens to start the installation.
- Leave the “Launch” box checked and click “Finish” to start the FinJinni application.
- A “FinJinni Product Licensing” box will pop-up. Select “Activate” and enter the license key.
- Next, you will be prompted for your QuickBooks file information.
- A “FinJinni Instructions” box will pop-up, select “Desktop.”
- Click “Continue” and a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open.”
- Click “Continue” and then “Yes” and “Done” on the next confirmation screen.
- Now, enter a nickname for your company file and click “Continue.”
- Enter a name for a database in which the extracted company data will be stored and click “OK.”
- Next, click “Continue” to connect your company file with QuickBooks.
- Finally, click “Yes” to extract your company data into QuickBooks.
Apps4Rent Can Help with FinJinni Professional and QuickBooks Integration
FinJinni Professional can be integrated with QuickBooks Desktop as well as QuickBooks Online. However, QuickBooks Desktop offers much more capabilities as compared to QuickBooks Online. The only drawback is that you need to have a physical desktop, which can be overcome with the help of cloud hosting.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers to ensure reliability and helps businesses to integrate third-party applications like FinJinni Professional with QuickBooks at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks technicians available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.