Entriwise Integration with QuickBooks
Entriwise is an online solution that automates the accounting process, enables inventory tracking, and offers per-product profitability for Amazon Seller Central sellers using QuickBooks Desktop. It imports sales, refunds, and fees, as proper accounting documents, schedules them hourly, and daily, and allows users to initiate them manually. It captures shipped Amazon FBA, non-FBA, or FBM orders along with refunded orders to ensure consistency with Amazon Statements. Its Inventory Management organizes and manages Amazon’s inventory SKU, identifies stock-keeping units and non-stock products, and keeps track of any necessary changes about reimbursements for lost or damaged stock. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Entriwise with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Entriwise with QuickBooks?
Here are the advantages of integrating Entriwise with QuickBooks.
- Maps every product sold on Amazon Seller Central to inventory items in QuickBooks Desktop allowing users to see the quantity sold, refunded, and their corresponding COGS.
- Includes inventory management to process non-inventory and inventory items with product mapping options including manual entry web UI or CSV file import.
- Enables users to process various fees and charges including non-order fees and charges, such as advertising charges and chargebacks, storage and fulfillment fees, reimbursements, and balance adjustments.
- Allows users to use many-to-1 mapping to QuickBooks Desktop inventory products and the creation of complex bundles.
How to Integrate Entriwise with QuickBooks?
Following are steps for integrating Entriwise with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download Entriwise Connector.
- Extract the downloaded Entriwise Connector and navigate to that directory.Run QuickBooks Desktop and open your company file.
- Now, run the Entriwise Connector.
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open.” and click “Continue.”
- Then, confirm your choice by clicking “Yes.”
- Log into your Entriwise account.
- Copy the security token from Access key text box.
- Next, inside the Entriwise Connector paste the security token into the Token text box.
- Finally, click “Connect.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Entriwise and QuickBooks Integration
By integrating Entriwise with QuickBooks Desktop, businesses can take advantage of the capabilities of both solutions to automate and streamline their business processes.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers and helps businesses in integrating third-party solutions like Entriwise with QuickBooks hassle-free. Contact our QuickBooks technicians available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.