ExakTime is a cloud-based time and attendance tracking solution that helps businesses in keeping track of the time and attendance data of employees. It makes use of GPS technology to set up customizable geofences for places and working sites, and GeoTrakker transmits information on traveling workers. It has the ability to capture time data via various devices including wireless field clock devices, web time tracking, and biometrics. It enables employees to sign in and out with the tap of a button, leveraging Photo ID Verification to confirm identity, and allows supervisors to sign whole crews and log employee tasks to help with job costing. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate ExakTime with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating ExakTime with QuickBooks?
The following are the advantages of integrating ExakTime with QuickBooks.
- Includes built-in reporting capabilities comprising 25 reporting varieties that can be customized or filtered to summarize valuable workforce performance insights.
- It integrates smartphone app support to provide tracking methods including the wireless clock, mobile app, and a web time tracking option.
- Allows managers to review and approve the timestamps anytime, anywhere, and feed the details to the payroll system.
- Eliminates the errors associated with paper timecards and ensures all employees are logged in and out at the right time, and working hours are recorded accurately.
How to Integrate ExakTime with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for integrating ExakTime with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and install AccountLinx.
- Log into a QuickBooks account in a Single-user mode as an Administrator.
- Open your QuickBooks company file.
- Open AccountLinx and navigate to Tools and click “Exporter Settings.”
- Click “Select Exporter” on the right-hand side.
- Select the appropriate QuickBooks version and click “OK.”
- Now, a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open.”
- Check the box for “Allow this application to access personal data such as Social Security Numbers and customer credit card information.” and click “Continue.”
- Finally, a “confirm to proceed” dialog box will pop up, click “Yes.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with ExakTime and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating ExakTime with QuickBooks can help businesses in automating the payroll process using various functionalities including keeping track of time, capturing the attendance of employees, and identity verification.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting services from the servers hosted in top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey and can help to integrate ExakTime with QuickBooks seamlessly. Contact our QuickBooks virtualization experts, available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.