Endicia Professional Integration with QuickBooks
Endicia Professional is a warehouse shipping solution that helps businesses in reducing shipping costs. It enables companies to connect directly to their warehouse management software and fetch orders automatically in real-time by using ODBC. Users can print multiple shipping labels at one time with batch printing and edit shipment details in bulk or one line item at a time. Additionally, users are given the option to generate pre-paid USPS return labels, which can then be emailed or physically delivered to customers. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Endicia Professional with QuickBooks
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Endicia Professional with QuickBooks?
The advantages of integrating Endicia Professional with QuickBooks are as follows.
- Automates the address cleansing process and post-back of tracking information with ODBC export files.
- Automatically generates USPS-compliant labels and documentation for domestic and international shipments
- Enables users to link multiple workstations and warehouses for better control and visibility.
- Allows users to select the best rates based on custom shipping rules and customer preferences.
How to Integrate Endicia Professional with QuickBooks?
Here are steps for integrating Endicia Professional with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your Endicia Professional as well as QuickBooks account.
- In Endicia Professional, navigate to Edit > Preferences > Data Source and Post-Back.
- In the Source Data area, in the Order Lookup field, select “QuickBooks (Desktop).”
- Select the type of QuickBooks record that you want to use.
- Next, click on the link to download and launch the QuickBooks Foundation Classes (QBFC) installer.
- Close both Endicia Professional and QuickBooks.
- Now, start QuickBooks in Single User mode as the Administrator.
- Start Endicia Professional, navigate to the “Order Lookup” tab, and retrieve any one order.
- Now, a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open.” and click “Continue.”
- Finally, a confirm to proceed dialog box will pop up, click “Yes” to finish the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Endicia Professional and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Endicia Professional with QuickBooks can help businesses to avoid human errors by automating tedious processes with the help of simple and efficient shipping rules.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help in integrating Endicia Professional with QuickBooks to increase business productivity. Contact our QuickBooks virtualization experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.