Dext is a cloud accounting software that automates the pre-accounting process and help businesses to gain valuable insights by generating real-time reports. It helps businesses to store and generate invoices, receipts, and other documents electronically by simply taking a picture of those documents. It offers a tool that helps to centralize all the documents in one place. It also uses the latest Optical Character Recognition technology (OCR) to extract the necessary information from the uploaded receipts. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Dext with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Dext with QuickBooks?
Integrating Dext with QuickBooks helps to extend QuickBooks capabilities, automates several processes and provide other advantages such as:
- Can generate expense reports automatically with the Effortless Expense Reports feature.
- Once documents are uploaded, the software’s automatic extraction will gather all the necessary information such as type of document, including receipt, sales invoice, and credit note, Document date, Supplier, and Currency.
- Automatically record receipts with all important data encoded automatically.
- Enables to publish receipts directly into QuickBooks.
How to Integrate Dext with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to Integrate Dext with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and install the Dext Connect Application.
- Once installed, start the application from the desktop shortcut.
- Sign into your Dext Prepare account.
- Click on the ‘Integrate’ button in Dext Connect, and select the company file you want to Integrate.
- Once synchronized, you can update your tax settings within Dext Connect.
- Add your documents to Dext Prepare.
- Edit, automate, match, and mark as paid all your documents in the Dext Prepare web application as normal.
- To publish items, you will need to use your Dext Connect application. Click “Publish” next to the item.
- Complete the reconciliation process in QuickBooks Desktop.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise
Integrating Dext with QuickBooks enables businesses to electronically store documents and helps in automating manual processes. Integrating Dext with QuickBooks is a time consuming and difficult process as it can encounter some errors which can lead to data loss.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can help in integrating Dext with QuickBooks seamlessly and provide a managed hosting environment for QuickBooks in our top-tier SSAE-16 data centers to virtualize business operations. Contact our QuickBooks experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.