For small to mid-sized construction and engineering enterprises, Corecon is a complete suite of cloud-based construction software which offers total visibility into every aspect of a firm’s activities with modules for business development, estimating, bid management, contract administration, procurement, time tracking, correspondence, document control, and scheduling. It also helps to manage job opportunities and awarded projects. Regardless of whether employees are in the office or at a job site, the solution makes it easier for them to collaborate with one another. In this article, we will focus on integrating Corecon with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Corecon with QuickBooks?
Integrating Corecon with QuickBooks helps to automate several processes and provides other advantages such as:
- Provides comprehensive functionality for estimating, project management, job cost control and scheduling.
- Allows tracking leads and awarded projects in QuickBooks.
- Enables users to send invitation to bid, prepare estimates, collect pricing, and generate proposals.
- Provides executive dashboards which help to compare and summarize estimated and actual digits by job cost code, project, and contract.
How to Integrate Corecon with QuickBooks?
Corecon can be integrated with QuickBooks Online and Desktop. Follow the instructions given to integrate Corecon with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Login to Corecon as an administrator.
- Click Settings at the top of the Main Menu.
- Click “Company Settings | Profile” and navigate to the External Applications section.
- Select “Intuit QuickBooks” for the accounting application.
- Click the Save button.
- Now, install CoreconLink for QuickBooks desktop.
- After installing, open QuickBooks Desktop as an administrator.
- Open the CoreconLink for QuickBooks application.
- Enter the Corecon login credentials.
- Next, click the ‘New Connection’ button.
- A popup form will appear allowing you to import active vendors, employees and auto linking.
- After importing/ auto linking, click the “Sync Preferences” button on the main menu.
- Update ALL Sync Preferences.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the Sync Preferences form.
- Finally, grant the CoreconLink access rights to the QuickBooks file and click “Continue.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Corecon and QuickBooks Integration
QuickBooks itself is a flexible software. Integrating QuickBooks with third-party applications, such as Corecon enhances the capabilities of the software significantly. However, one of the drawbacks of the desktop-based application is that it must be installed on a computer, which restricts its mobility. This disadvantage can be overcome with QuickBooks cloud hosting.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting from our top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey for secure, reliable, and fast remote access to applications. Contact our QuickBooks advisors available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.