In order to effectively manage a business, it is essential to have a management solution in place. A management solution can help to streamline operations and improve overall efficiency. Connex is a cloud-based eCommerce management solution, which helps businesses streamline inventory operations by creating sales and purchase orders for drop shippers and automatically building stock assemblies. It also helps e-commerce stores manage online inventories, map sales taxes, and match deposits into bank accounts. When integrated with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, it helps businesses automatically synchronize orders, and track shipment details, partial refunds, and customer information. In this article, we will focus on integrating Connex with QuickBooks Desktop.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Connex with QuickBooks?
These are the advantages of integrating Connex with QuickBooks.
- Allows businesses to synchronize orders, customers, refunds, gift cards, sales tax, shipping information, and more.
- Helps businesses manage sales tax and inventory, and seamlessly map custom fields, deposit accounts, SKUs, sales reports, and other fields to or from QuickBooks.
- Businesses can use the Rules Engine feature to match customers and products between their selling channels and QuickBooks.
- Synchronizes sales channels and stock changes to QuickBooks.
Steps to Integrate Connex with QuickBooks
Follow the given procedure to integrate Connex with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into your Connex account.
- Download and install QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Download QuickBooks lists into the Connex solution.
- Next, from the Connex account, select the company file that you want to integrate with QuickBooks
- Log into your QuickBooks account as an administrator.
- Next, go to your Connex account and click “Pair QuickBooks.”
- Download the pairing file and double-click on it.
- Now, a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select the option “Yes, always, allow access even if QuickBooks is not running” and click “Continue.”
- Open QuickBooks Web Connector and check the box on the left side of the Connex file.
- Finally, click “Update selected.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Connex and QuickBooks Integration
Connex can help businesses in automating several processes and thus reducing human intervention resulting in fewer errors. However, integrating Connex with QuickBooks Desktop is quite a complex process.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from top tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey to ensure top-notch security and can help businesses to integrate third-party applications such as Connex with QuickBooks for better business productivity. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.