Centage Planning Maestro is a planning and analytics solution that helps businesses in managing budgets, forecasts, and report performance. It enables clients to take advantage of new opportunities and respond quickly to market changes. It helps operational stakeholders from across the company to collaborate, and it provides precise projections and valuable course-correction recommendations. By automating and streamlining repetitive operations, Centage Planning Maestro drastically reduces the amount of time required for these operations, allowing the team to concentrate on taking strategic decisions. In this article, we will focus on integrating Centage Planning Maestro with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Centage Planning Maestro with QuickBooks?
The following are the advantages of integrating Centage Planning Maestro with QuickBooks.
- It includes an out-of-the-box income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting and comes with 40 pre-built, customizable GAAP/IFRS-compliant reports.
- It contains numerous what-if scenarios that enable managers to make strategic decisions.
- It allows for the allocation of expenses by several types including Financial & operational modeling, expense & revenue budgeting, and workforce planning.
- Enables users to create synchronized profit & loss, balance sheet & cash flow reports. Each gets updated automatically based on actuals and profit/loss assumptions.
Steps for Integrating Centage Planning Maestro with QuickBooks
Follow the following instructions to integrate Centage Planning Maestro with QuickBooks Online Advanced.
- Sign into QuickBooks Online as an administrator.
- Go to Apps, then search for Centage.
- Select “Get app now.”
- Next, choose the QuickBooks company you want to integrate with Centage Planning Maestro and select Next.
- Next, select “Connect.” You will be redirected to Centage.
- In Centage Planning Maestro, choose “No Growth Rate” or “Current Year Growth Rate” for your sample budget.
- Select “Create Budget.” Review the budget and make necessary changes.
- Now, in QuickBooks Online, navigate to Apps.
- Finally, select “Launch,” next to Centage Planning Maestro.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Centage Planning Maestro and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Centage Planning Maestro with QuickBooks can greatly help businesses in managing their financial decisions by providing meaningful insights into the data. However, there are certain customizations to be made in order to integrate Centage Planning Maestro files with QuickBooks.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide QuickBooks cloud hosting from secure top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help businesses to integrate QuickBooks with third-party applications like Centage Planning Maestro seamlessly. Call, chat, or email our experienced cloud consultants available 24/7 for inquiries.