Access your Cloud Desktop/VDI from a Mac using Microsoft RDP client
To access your Cloud Desktop/VDI/Dedicated Desktop from a Mac computer, please follow the steps given below.
First, you need to download the Microsoft Remote Desktop client from iTunes. To download the tool, please visit the following URL
After downloading the RDP client, please follow these steps to connect to Cloud Desktop/VDI/Dedicated Desktop.
1. In the Connection Center-click New.
2. Enter Connection Name. This could be any name which helps you in recognizing your Cloud Desktop/VDI/Dedicated Desktop. You could leave this blank too.
3. In the PC Name field-enter “Desktop Name” or “RDP Host Name” given in your Welcome e-mail.
4. Enter your username and password in Credentials.
5. Click on Close to save Remote Desktop.
6. Once done, access the RDP client and click on the Connection Name you had used when saving the details. This will connect you to the desktop.