SoftCookies is an advanced and intuitive order management platform for eCommerce businesses. It is an ideal solution for professionals and small and medium businesses (SMBs) for tracking inventory, orders, and rules. With SoftCookies, businesses can provide better customer service and improve their sales. SoftCookies can help integrate e-commerce stores built on platforms such as Shopify and BigCommerce with QuickBooks. Eventually, transactions can be imported into QuickBooks and help businesses keep track of inventory. In this article, we will focus on integrating SoftCookies with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating SoftCookies with QuickBooks?
Integrating eCommerce stores with QuickBooks using SoftCookies can help businesses in many ways. Here are some of the advantages of using SoftCookies QuickBooks integration.
- It provides a convenient method to import orders in QuickBooks. The store’s order can be imported as QuickBooks Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and other formats. Invoices, Receive Payments, Sales Receipts, and Credit Memos can also be imported.
- It provides advanced filters based on Date Interval, Status, and other factors for importing transactions.
- It simplifies tracking inventories and products for each order line item in QuickBooks.
- Customer data can be effortlessly imported into QuickBooks.
- Managers can customize automatic line items by mapping entities.
- Several fields, such as the Currency field can be auto populated using the Generic Customer feature.
- Managing tax calculations on sales is simplified by integrating SoftCookies with QuickBooks.
How to Integrate SoftCookies and QuickBooks?
eCommerce platforms such as BigCommerce and Shopify can be integrated with QuickBooks using the SoftCookies connector. Follow the steps below to integrate SoftCookies with QuickBooks.
- Download and install the SoftCookies Connector on the machine on which QuickBooks Desktop is installed.
- Once the installation is complete, switch to the SoftCookies homepage from which the connector was downloaded.
- On clicking the option to import transactions, a popup will appear for the QuickBooks Application Certificate. To ensure that SoftCookies can access data in QuickBooks, select the option to allow the application to read and modify the company file when the QuickBooks company file is open.
- Select the e-commerce site, such as Shopify that has to be integrated with QuickBooks using SoftCookies.
- Provide the credentials and access token in the pop-up to establish a connection.
- Provide the details for discounts, shipping charges, sales taxes, and other details.
- After verifying the details on the SoftCookies Connector window, import the data into QuickBooks.
- Verify that the data has been imported accurately in QuickBooks Desktop.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hosted QuickBooks Service
SoftCookies has to be installed on the desktop on which QuickBooks Desktop is installed. This can restrict the mobility and use of the software. Moreover, the eCommerce site also has to be installed on a server. Hosting all three software in the cloud can help in seamless operations.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from our top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey for high-speed, reliable, and safe remote access to financial applications. Contact our QuickBooks technicians available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.