RazorSync is a cloud-based field service management solution that is designed for small and midsize field service businesses. Key features of this solution include customer management, scheduling and dispatching, field worker management and job estimating and invoicing. The solution features on-site invoicing and automatic updates to customer records, as well as GPS tracking capabilities for offices to monitor and adjust field workers schedules and routes on the fly. Managers can store customer records including communications, notes, photos, and work history at one place. In this article, we will explain how to integrate RazorSync with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating RazorSync with QuickBooks?
- Lower your costs and reduce collections time with Merchant services and keep card details “on-file” to automate repeat billings while reducing overall administrative time.
- Billing, information collected on the job site updates QuickBooks Intuit payroll, invoicing, inventory, and customer records. Billable hours and items are then applied to the correct customer account as invoices are created automatically.
- Information about time spent on the job, materials used, and work performed is electronically recorded and synchronized live online in real-time, via smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Allows technicians to include notes, photos, and customer signatures in the electronic record, resulting in fewer errors and higher customer satisfaction.
How to Integrate RazorSync with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate RazorSync with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open RazorSync application.
- Click Settings from the upper right-hand corner of your RazorSync system.
- Click Options and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Invoices from the drop-down menu.
- Under Select Preferred Method choose QuickBooks Desktop from the drop-down box.
- Modify QuickBooks Desktop Options as per your preferences.
- Download QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Click on the link to Download and Install the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- To start installing the RazorSync Applications for the Web Connector, go to Settings > Options > Invoice and click on one of the two options under Select Preferred Method.
- Open the downloaded file with your QuickBooks Web Connector.
- After clicking OK, the following window will ask you to allow this application to read and modify your company’s QuickBooks file. Select the appropriate option and click Continue, and then click Done.
- Next, install the applications for Customers, Service Items, and Quotes.
- Click Settings, then Export.
- With QuickBooks Desktop selected, click the link for Step 3 – Download RazorSync Application under Customers, Service Items, and Quotes.
- Once the application has finished downloading, simply open it, and follow the prompts in QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Finally, In the Password column on the RazorSync application, you will enter your RazorSync password. Enter your password into each application to complete the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Cloud Hosted QuickBooks Desktop
Integrating RazorSync with QuickBooks can greatly help businesses to manage customers, scheduling and dispatching, field workers, job estimating and invoicing by automating several processes. But Integrating RazorSync with QuickBooks is quite a complex process and requires expertise.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can help with integrating RazorSync with QuickBooks hassle-free, without losing any data and offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting plans from our top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters to avoid any conflicts. Contact our QuickBooks support team available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email.