Payzerware by Payware is an innovative software solution designed for a wide range of industries, with a focus on Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing companies. The sophisticated contractor software for small businesses is tailored to simplify backend operations and improve collections.
Payzerware integrates with several other applications, allowing businesses to streamline their operations, improve communications, and track even the smallest detail, thus helping businesses close more leads, handle more service calls, and increase their profits. In this article, we will focus on the integration between Payzerware and QuickBooks Desktop, one of the most widely used accounting software for small and medium businesses.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Payzer with QuickBooks Desktop?
Integrating Payzer with QuickBooks helps businesses simplify operations, improve collections, and sell more jobs. Here are some of the most important advantages of integrating Payzer with QuickBooks.
- Businesses can despatch and deliver their services on time using the scheduling and dispatching capabilities, including GIS views, that can be used with QuickBooks.
- The CRM system built into Payzerware works with QuickBooks and can be used for accurate job costing, managing customer records, and other details, which can be shared with QuickBooks.
- Proposals can be quickly converted into invoices with just a couple of clicks. This can help in increasing profits across service jobs, as it reduces the chances of missed invoices.
- Businesses have access to additional dashboards and reports, with which managers can track financial data with greater ease.
- Customers have greater payment flexibility, as businesses can support several payment types, including cards, checks, and online payments, which can be recorded in QuickBooks.
How Does Payzer Work with QuickBooks Desktop?
Integrating Payzer with QuickBooks helps businesses import customer data from QuickBooks into Payzer, and export payment information into QuickBooks. Payzer integrates with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise using the QuickBooks Sync Tool. With this synchronization, customer, invoices, and payments information get synchronized with the QuickBooks file. Users can see and manage the synchronized data using either Payzerware’s lists and reports or in QuickBooks. The integration eliminates the need for double-entry and allows agents to accept credit, debit cards payments, and process checks in the field or online without any hassles. Invoices can be created with a few clicks, and backend operations can be streamlined with job costing, employee time tracking, and other features.
Apps4Rent Offers QuickBooks Desktop Cloud Hosting Services
Most contractor companies that use Payzerware need to provide field agents and managers access to financial records in QuickBooks. While Payzerware can be accessed on mobile devices, the same is not true for QuickBooks Desktop which has to be installed on Windows machines that are typically only available on office premises, restricting access to critical information at client-site and other remote locations.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can host QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Enterprise on virtual desktops in our top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey, that can be used with any internet-enabled device including tablets, and smartphones. Contact Apps4Rent QuickBooks consultants available for assistance round-the-clock via phone, chat, and email.