In today’s highly competitive business world, efficient management of customer relationships is one of the crucial elements for the success of any organization. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools help businesses keep track of customer interactions and preferences, which can be instrumental in making informed business decisions. Insightly CRM is a cloud-based CRM solution that helps businesses manage their customer relationships more efficiently by providing numerous modern and robust features. It helps businesses in capturing relevant details about each lead, prioritizing them with the employees, and distributing them based on set criteria. It provides them with real-time insights into their customer interactions and sales pipeline to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions. In this article, we will focus on integrating Insightly CRM with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Insightly CRM with QuickBooks?
These are the advantages of integrating Insightly CRM with QuickBooks.
- Allows users to link specific QuickBooks records to contacts based on the invoice date, estimate date, payment date, or document numbers.
- Users can create deal velocity, configure, and price quotes directly from opportunity records as well as keep track of the status with quote pipelines.
- Enables users to copy all necessary details, records, and tasks from the opportunity in the project to obtain a comprehensive view of customer requirements.
- Allows users to update business-critical fields with validation rules.
How to Integrate Insightly CRM with QuickBooks?
Follow the given steps to integrate Insightly CRM with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your Insightly CRM account.
- Navigate to System Settings > Integrations.
- Click on the “Install” button for Intuit QuickBooks.
- Click “Connect to QuickBooks.”
- You will be directed to the login page for QuickBooks Online.
- Enter your QuickBooks login credentials and click “Sign In.”
- Next, click “Authorize” to allow Insightly CRM to display your QuickBooks Online data, whenever requested by you.
- Go back to Insightly CRM, navigate to the QuickBooks Online integration page, and select the users who will have permission to view the QuickBooks Online data.
- Finally, click “Save Permissions.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Insightly CRM and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Insightly CRM with QuickBooks can help businesses manage their customer relationships, track customer interactions, and monitor sales pipelines, which then can be seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks to generate invoices, track payments, and manage financial data.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide QuickBooks licenses and host them on the cloud from highly secured top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey. Additionally, we have ample experience in integrating QuickBooks with various third-party solutions such as Insightly CRM. Call, chat, or email our experienced cloud consultants available 24/7 for inquiries.