Condo Control is a property management solution that helps businesses in managing payments, maintenance, documentation, tenants, service requests, events, and facility reservations. It allows businesses to send messages and files to residents, keep track and respond to service requests, send invitations to tenants for upcoming events, create an online event calendar, and provide a discussion forum for tenants. It also includes security tools including incident reporting, key tracking, package delivery tracking, permissions management, online security logs, and visitor parking management. In this article, we will focus on integrating Condo Control with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Condo Control with QuickBooks?
These are the advantages of integrating Condo Control with QuickBooks.
- Allows administrators to set up amenities to fit with current workflows, configure deposits, manage fees, and track availability.
- Enables users to process payments, manage and pay bills, and facilitate payroll functions using QuickBooks.
- Automatically synchronizes the financial data, eliminating the need for manual data entry and reducing the risk of errors.
- Allows businesses to create POs, customize approval rules, make batch payments, and approve invoices.
How to Integrate Condo Control with QuickBooks?
Condo Control can be integrated with QuickBooks Online and Desktop. Following are the steps for integrating Condo Control with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into QuickBooks Desktop.
- Navigate to Customers > Customer Center.
- Make sure customer names are entered as “Unit number Last name, First name.”
- Go to Company > My Company, click on the edit button, and send the company name to the Condo Control activation specialist.
- Next, download and install QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Open the QuickBooks Web Connector and get the connector file and password from the Condo Control.
- Now, a QuickBooks certification window will pop up, click “OK.”
- Check the box on the left side of the Condo Control application and enter the password you received from Condo Control.
- Finally, select “Update Selected.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Condo Control and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Condo Control with QuickBooks can help businesses to improve their financial management, streamline their accounting processes, and enhance their customer service capabilities.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can assist in integrating third-party solutions like Condo Control with QuickBooks to boost business productivity. Contact our QuickBooks virtualization experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.