Hour Timesheet is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses in managing their employees by time tracking with scheduling, daily timesheet reminders, and regulatory compliance. It includes payroll integration, manager approvals, mobile access, employee leave management, and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) compliance that helps businesses in streamlining their numerous operations. It lets users track billable hours, worker locations, and employee time at work or home, and provides many other features. Managers can also use custom business rule settings for tracking employee job codes and restricting overtime. In this article, we will focus on integrating Hour Timesheet with QuickBooks.
What Are the Benefits of Integrating Hour Timesheet with QuickBooks?
The following are the benefits of integrating Hour Timesheet with QuickBooks.
- Real-time reporting options and daily hour summary reports enable staff to manage unintended overtime and keep track of their time against payroll items.
- Includes biometric readers, barcodes, and HID proximity that helps users manage their time and attendance, thereby improving workforce productivity.
- Offers an activity log that tracks the IP address, username, time and date stamp of all entries made to the timesheet.
- Restricts employees to only see charge codes and track time against codes they are assigned to, eliminating the possibility of employees charging to the wrong labor cost code.
How to Integrate Hour Timesheet with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for integrating Hour Timesheet with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download and install QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Log into your Hour Timesheet account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to “Export Timesheet.”
- Check the box next to the timesheets that you would like to export to QuickBooks.
- Click the “Export Selected” button to begin the synchronization process.
- A box confirming the records being exported will pop up.
- Click “Export” to complete the export process request.
- Next, open the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Check the box next to the Hour Timesheet application.
- Finally, click “Update Selected.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Hour Timesheet and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Hour Timesheet with QuickBooks Desktop can help businesses in managing employees’ work time, job cost, and overtime regulations so that they can focus on other crucial business tasks.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers dedicated QuickBooks hosting services from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers and can help with integrating Hour Timesheet with QuickBooks seamlessly at no extra cost. Contact our QuickBooks support team available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for any assistance.