Fundbox is a platform that offers financial services such as credit and payment solutions to small businesses. It uses cutting-edge technology such as big data analytics, engineering, and predictive modeling to help small businesses optimize their cash flow. For many small businesses, pending invoices become bottlenecks as the funds cannot be used for other strategic investments. This challenge can be overcome by using Fundbox with QuickBooks.
The Fundbox invoice financing tool is an instant and fully automated invoice clearing service with which business owners and freelancers can turn unpaid invoices in QuickBooks into cash in their bank account. In this article, we will explore how to use Fundbox with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Using Fundbox with QuickBooks Desktop?
Integrating Fundbox with QuickBooks makes short-term financing for small businesses easier. Here are some of the advantages of integration.
- It does not require a traditional loan application which makes loan disbursement faster as the one-click process can be initiated within the QuickBooks interface.
- Fundbox uses the fiscal data available in QuickBooks, rather than personal credit score, making it seamless for businesses to acquire short-term financing.
- With the ability to review the data being shared between the platforms ahead of time, businesses can focus on making decisions faster, allowing them to take better advantage of opportunities that would otherwise have been lost.
- By integrating the two platforms, businesses can take advantage of the Auto Bookkeeping feature that ensures that advances and repayment transactions are recorded automatically in QuickBooks so that they stay balanced while using Fundbox.
How to Synchronize Fundbox and QuickBooks Desktop?
Fundbox can be synchronized with QuickBooks Desktop using the Fundbox Sync Manager. Follow the steps below to use Fundbox with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Install Fundbox Sync Manager on the machine on which QuickBooks Desktop is installed and ensure that it is updated.
- Right-click on the icon for the Fundbox Sync Manager and select Configure.
- Paste the code that appears in the “Copy your token” page that appears during the setup into the Token field in Fundbox Sync Manager.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop, and open the company file for which the invoices have to be added.
- Click on Connect in the Accounting tab in Fundbox Sync Manager and add the business verification details.
- If both Fundbox Sync Manager and QuickBooks Desktop are up to date, running, and syncing, there should be a green checkmark on both the Fundbox and Accounting tabs of Fundbox Sync Manager.
- Click on Connect if there is a red cross (X) on the Accounting tab of Fundbox Sync Manager. Similarly, ensure that the message “Status: Connected” is visible under the token field if there is a red cross (X) on the Fundbox tab.
- This will initiate the automated assessment process, and the credit decision should be ready in a few hours.
Apps4Rent Can Host QuickBooks and Other Financial Applications
Although using Fundbox with QuickBooks Desktop involves additional steps to install and set up Fundbox Sync Manager compared to QuickBooks Online, the richer reports and data available in QuickBooks Desktop make it a worthy investment for most small businesses.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can host QuickBooks Desktop on virtual machines that can be securely accessed from anywhere using any device. These machines can also support other applications and tools such as Fundbox. Contact our experienced virtualization consultants available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.