CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is professional vector graphics designing software for Windows. It offers highly professional vector illustration, photo editing, page layout, and typography tools to help you create and successfully complete critical design projects. It solves various use-cases specific to manufacturing and engineering, sign making, marketing, and more. Corel Graphics Suite is used by designers, businesses, and industries worldwide. In order to enjoy all the features of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 on your Windows PC, you will have to ensure that it meets the specifications laid out by the developers.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 with latest updates and service packs
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, i9 or AMD Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7, Ryzen 9
- Graphics Card: OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (Recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a screen resolution at 100% (9dpi)
- Additional Packages: Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- Connectivity: Internet Connection is required for product authentication and access to online features
- Supported Browser: Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Variable fonts are supported on Windows Version 10 only.
- Features that use Artificial Intelligence (AI) require CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 64-bit applications and are not supported in 32-bit applications.
Top Reasons to Host CorelDRAW 2020 in the Cloud Instead of a Computer
The performance of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite will depend on the strength of your PC. The weaker the system, the poorer the performance. Moreover, you will be able to use the designing software only on a Windows system. Hosting can help you improve its performance and access all its features on all Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and more devices.
If you wish to use CorelDRAW from multiple locations, you will have to install it on multiple systems, which is not an inexpensive solution. You can host it on the cloud infrastructure and access it from anywhere in the world.
CorelDRAW may fail to accommodate the growing requirements of your business, affecting the overall productivity in designing and editing. Cloud resources are massive in amount and enable your software to scale up to fit the ever-increasing requirements.
Locally hosted CorelDRAW Graphics Suite doesn’t facilitate automatic data synchronization. When the software is in the cloud, you can continue working on your project using any available device. All your workflow is maintained, and all changes are saved in real-time, helping you pick where you had left.
In situations where you need to format your PC to recover from a malware attack or to mitigate a potential threat, you may lose all your files and projects. Most cloud hosting service providers like Apps4Rent ensure that your data is automatically backed up on multiple secured cloud servers, providing you complete security against data loss.
Work on Your Next Designing Project from Anywhere
Cloud desktop hosting services can help your business run CorelDRAW Graphics Suite from disparate geographic locations, resulting in reduced infrastructure costs and improved flexibility. Apps4Rent offers fully managed virtual desktop services to help you access your software online. With high-end NVIDIA GPU and graphics card memory as per the requirements, we make the necessary amount of GPU resources available for running graphics-intensive processes and applications. We also provide high-performance Citrix Virtual Desktops and Microsoft Azure WVD to ensure optimal performance and security. Contact our desktop virtualization technology experts, available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email to assist you.