Acuity Scheduling is an all-in-one appointment management solution that helps businesses automate everything from payments to reminders. It offers a range of features, including client self-scheduling, calendar syncing, automated reminders, and integration with popular payment gateways, making it a comprehensive solution for businesses of all sizes. It also provides advanced reporting tools to help businesses track their appointment bookings, no-shows, and performance to better understand their scheduling patterns, enabling them to make data-driven decisions. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Acuity Scheduling with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Acuity Scheduling with QuickBooks?
There are several advantages of integrating Acuity Scheduling with QuickBooks, including:
- Automatically synchronizes client details from newly booked appointments to QuickBooks.
- Enables users to automatically generate and send invoices for new appointments, as well as record payments made through Acuity in QuickBooks.
- Allows users to send branded, customized appointment confirmations, reminders, and follow-ups automatically by either email or SMS text message.
- Enables users to accept online payments from clients by integrating with popular payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
How to Integrate Acuity Scheduling with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for integrating Acuity Scheduling with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your Acuity Scheduling account.
- Click “Integrations” and find QuickBooks.
- Click “Set up” and then click “Connect.”
- A new window will pop up on the screen prompting you to enter your QuickBooks login credentials.
- Once logged in, select the desired sync settings.
- Finally, click “Save.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Acuity Scheduling and QuickBooks Integration
The integration of Acuity Scheduling with QuickBooks offers businesses a powerful solution to simplify their operations by automating key financial processes, such as invoicing and payment tracking, thus saving time, reducing manual effort, and minimizing errors.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud desktop hosting services from top-tier SAE-16 data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help you integrate third-party solutions such as Acuity Scheduling with QuickBooks hassle-free. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.
Request for price promotions