Managing multiple projects, clients, and teams simultaneously can be a daunting task for businesses. Without an efficient system to manage workflows, automate tedious tasks, and provide real-time visibility into project statuses can lead to a loss of productivity, inefficiencies, and missed deadlines. Accelo is a cloud-based platform that helps businesses manage all aspects of client work delivery, from prospect to payment, including sales, timesheets, tickets, resourcing, projects, and retainers. Businesses can create project timelines, milestones, and estimate budgets based on signed proposals and easily route hours and value completed on a client project to a retainer. In this article, we will discuss how to integrate Accelo with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Accelo with QuickBooks?
There are many benefits of integrating Accelo with QuickBooks, including:
- Allows users to create branded invoices with templates to document work details, logs, materials, and expenses in a PDF format.
- Automatically emails the clients a statement of outstanding invoices every week.
- Offers templatized quotes and project plans including milestones, tasks, budgets, durations, and dependencies.
- Enables users to create project schedules based on fixed dates, adaptive scheduling, and automated rules.
- Users can review the profitability of their projects, tickets, and retainers based on the work that has been logged to date and upcoming scheduled work.
How to Integrate Accelo with QuickBooks?
These are the steps for integrating Accelo with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your Accelo account.
- Click on your “User Profile” icon in the “Navigation Bar” and select “Integrations.”
- Go to the “QuickBooks” tab and click on the “Connect With QuickBooks” button.
- A window will pop up, prompting you to log into your QuickBooks account and authorize Accelo to connect it with QuickBooks.
- Log into your QuickBooks account using your credentials.
- Finally, authorize Accelo to finish the integration process.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Accelo and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Accelo with QuickBooks can help businesses streamline their operations, reduce manual data entry, improve data accuracy, and gain real-time visibility into the financial health of the business to make informed decisions.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide a managed QuickBooks hosting environment from top-tier SSAE 16 data centers based in New York and New Jersey and assist businesses in the integration of third-party tools such as Accelo with QuickBooks, enabling them to work more efficiently. Call, chat, or email our experienced cloud consultants available 24/7 for inquiries.