How to Use TrueCommerce with QuickBooks?
TrueCommerce is a leading multi-enterprise supply chain commerce network marketplace that connects businesses across the supply chain. It integrates electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management, order fulfillment, digital storefronts, and marketplaces with business systems and other solutions. As businesses try to keep up in terms of customer experience and improve their order processing efficiency, integrated solutions are becoming increasingly essential to manage online storefronts.
TrueCommerce is designed to integrate accounting business systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with online stores. In this article, we will focus on integrating TrueCommerce with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating TrueCommerce with QuickBooks?
Integrating TrueCommerce with QuickBooks helps businesses communicate transaction details while minimizing errors. Here are the advantages of integrating QuickBooks with TrueCommerce.
- It can help in automating sales and purchase order transactions.
- Communications with third-party logistics and remote warehouses become seamless.
- It minimizes the need fr manual data entry, thereby improving business efficiency and accuracy while allowing staff to focus on higher-value tasks with an intuitive interface, flexible configuration options, and comprehensive document integrations.
- It streamlines business processes by automating the creation of sales orders and invoices in QuickBooks from inbound purchase orders. Similarly, outbound invoices can be created directly from QuickBooks.
- Businesses can easily credit their customers by sending credit memos automatically from QuickBooks.
- It eliminates the need to rely on multiple vendors for eCommerce and EDI.
- It allows businesses to change their business systems without having to change the EDI or eCommerce platform.
How Does the TrueCommerce Integration Work with QuickBooks?
TrueCommerce integrates with QuickBooks using the TrueCommerce Business System plugins. These plugins enable the TrueCommerce Transaction Manager to connect with QuickBooks.
- The TrueCommerce integration connects the TrueCommerce Foundry platform with online storefronts built on platforms such as Nexternal, Magento, Shopify, or WooCommerce.
- When end-users place orders on the storefront, the data is automatically sent to the TrueCommerce network, formatted for the specific business system implementation, perform validations for alerts and exceptions, and transferred to the business system.
- When online orders are fulfilled, the shipment data is extracted from the business system and sent to the storefront. This ensures that customers have updates on their order status as soon as there are any changes.
- The inventory and pricing updates on the storefront can be automated as frequently as required using the TrueCommerce inventory and pricing sync functionality.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Remote QuickBooks Desktop Access
Using TrueCommerce with QuickBooks provides businesses with an end-to-end integrated EDI solution to receive orders, transact invoices, track orders, and bill more quickly and accurately. TrueCommerce has special offers, such as purchase order and invoice document integration, that are available only with QuickBooks Enterprise. However, unlike QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise has to be installed on a machine, restricting its mobility.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting services for QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Desktop from our top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey for secure, reliable, and fast remote access to financial applications. Contact our QuickBooks advisors available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.