Syncro is an all-in-one PSA, RMM, and remote access solution that helps businesses effectively manage and monitor their numerous operations from a single platform. Its PSA (Professional Services Automation) features allow businesses to capture operational efficiencies and insights with flexible invoicing and payments, back-office automation, helpdesk, and reporting, while the RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) capabilities enable them to remotely monitor their client systems with unlimited PC and Mac assets, scripting, patch management, and automated alert remediation. Additionally, its remote access feature empowers businesses to securely access and manage their clients’ devices from anywhere, ensuring that they can provide timely and effective support. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Syncro with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Syncro with QuickBooks?
Here are some of the benefits of integrating Syncro with QuickBooks.
- Automatically synchronizes various data items including invoices, payments, customer records, store credit, and products to QuickBooks.
- Allows users to set up recurring invoices with prepaid billing against stored credit cards.
- Offers a flexible ticketing system, which enables users to customize ticket workflows and add templated worksheets to common ticket types.
- Allows users to pull all the unbilled ticket charges and add them as line items to a single invoice.
How to Integrate Syncro with QuickBooks?
Following are the steps for integrating Syncro with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop in single-user mode.
- Open Syncro.
- Navigate to Admin > App Center.
- Click on the “QuickBooks” app card.
- Under QuickBooks Desktop, click on the “CONNECT TO QuickBooks” button.
- Click on the “Start Wizard” button.
- Click “Start.”
- Copy the string displayed in the box below “Password to be supplied in QBWC.”
- Click on the “Configuration” button. A “syncro.qwc” file will get downloaded to your system.
- Once downloaded, open it.
- A “Authorize New Web Service” window will pop up, click “OK.”
- A QuickBooks certification window will pop up, select “Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.”
- A “Syncro QuickBooks desktop integration – Authorization” window will pop up, click “Yes” and then click “Continue.”
- An “Access Confirmation” dialog will appear, click “Done.”
- The “QuickBooks Web Connector” window will appear. Check the box on the left side of “Syncro QuickBooks Desktop integration.”
- Paste the copied password and click “OK.”
- Change the number in the “Every-Min” column to “2”
- Go back to Syncro and click “Next.”
- Click “DO IT NOW!” and then click “OK” to confirm.
- Go to “QuickBooks Web Connector” and click on the “Update Selected” button.
Apps4Rent Can Help with Syncro and QuickBooks Integration
Integrating Syncro with QuickBooks can help businesses streamline their accounting processes, improve financial reporting, enhance invoicing, and better manage their customer relationships. However, additional data mapping is required to ensure the data is correctly synchronized between the two solutions.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent provides dedicated QuickBooks hosting services backed by top-tier SSAE 16 data centers in New York and New Jersey. With over 200 third-party integrations under our belt, we can help you configure and integrate Syncro with QuickBooks according to your unique business needs. Contact our QuickBooks experts available 24/7 via phone, chat, and email for any assistance.
Request for price promotions