ConnectWise PSA (formerly ConnectWise Manage) is a business management solution designed to help businesses with help desk and ticket management, project management, time tracking, customer relationship management, cloud application management, monitoring, and billing, technician dispatching, asset tracking, billing, and invoicing, procurement, inventory management, and various other operations. The workflow principles outlined in ConnectWise PSA cover every aspect of the company, including conducting targeted marketing campaigns, monitoring service delivery through service level agreements, creating invoices, and managing finances. In this article, we will explain how to integrate ConnectWise PSA with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating ConnectWise PSA with QuickBooks?
The following are the advantages of integrating ConnectWise PSA with QuickBooks.
- Every transaction is individually batch-processed and sent to QuickBooks as a single record batch.
- Allows businesses to use the workflow engine to set deadlines and receive notifications of overdue tasks.
- Provides dashboards that show overviews as well as detailed explanations of KPIs.
- Automates invoicing from service ticket data and sync payment details from the accounting system.
- Includes a ticketing system with workflow automation, SLA, and performance monitoring and enables users to access tickets from mobile devices.
How to Integrate ConnectWise PSA with QuickBooks?
Following are the steps for integrating ConnectWise PSA with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Log into Mobius Connect.
- Set up a Mobius Connect account by entering your ConnectWise PSA login credentials.
- Navigate to the “API Keys” tab on the member setup for Accounting System access in ConnectWise PSA to set up APIKey Authentication.
- Create a Public/Private key pair by entering a description and clicking “Save.”
- Save the Private Key that will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, in ConnectWise PSA, navigate to “Setup Tables.”
- From the Category drop-down list, select General Ledger on the Setup Table List screen and click on the “Search” tab.
- After that, select the “Accounting Package” within the Table field.
- Now, change the “Accounting Package Setup” dropdown to “Other”.
- Check the “Sales Tax option” within the “Sales Tax Options” box.
- Check the “Expense: Transfer as Bill?” option to export expenses as bills.
- Confirm that the “Inventory SOH Option” is checked.
- Choose the maximum number of segments an account in your company will have under the “Accounting Segments.”
- Finally, click the “Save” button.
Apps4Rent Can Help with QuickBooks and ConnectWise PSA Integration
Integrating ConnectWise PSA with QuickBooks can help businesses to streamline various business operations by utilizing the capabilities of both solutions. However, as evident from the above steps, this integration process requires a log of configuration.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent can provide QuickBooks cloud hosting from top-tier SSAE 16 datacenters in New York and New Jersey for secure and reliable connection and can help businesses to integrate QuickBooks with third-party applications like ConnectWise PSA with tried-and-true techniques. Call, chat, or email our experienced cloud consultants available 24/7 for inquiries.