Many businesses may face challenges in managing their point-of-sale (POS) operations effectively. Manual and disconnected processes, lack of real-time visibility into sales and inventory, and difficulties in tracking customer data and financial transactions can cause operational bottlenecks, inaccuracies in processes, and hindered opportunities for business expansion. Vend is a POS solution that helps businesses streamline various operations, boost sales, and deliver a seamless customer experience. In addition to POS, it offers various other features including e-commerce, payments, inventory management, and customer management. It also provides robust reporting capabilities, allowing businesses to get insights on sales by product, brand, supplier, tag, and channel to easily identify trends and make informed decisions. In this article, we will explain how to integrate Vend with QuickBooks.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Vend with QuickBooks?
There are numerous advantages of integrating Vend with QuickBooks, including:
- Allows users to post stock orders, on-account sales, and store credit directly to QuickBooks.
- Automatically tracks invoice status, sends payment reminders, and matches payments to invoices.
- Allows users to manage a central product catalog and synchronize their products across all their channels to eliminate errors and extra data entry.
- Enables users to customize their taxes for different cities, countries, states, or different products or outlets.
How to Integrate Vend with QuickBooks?
Here are the steps for integrating Vend with QuickBooks Online.
- Log into your Vend account.
- Navigate to Setup > Apps.
- Go to the “Track financials” section and click “Add to Lightspeed Retail” under QuickBooks Online.
- You will be prompted to log into your QuickBooks account.
- Click “Authorize” to link your Vend account with QuickBooks.
- Select the QuickBooks Online product you want to send your daily sales totals to.
- Select the QuickBooks Online account you want to send any discrepancies in your end-of-day count.
- Select the data items that you want to integrate with QuickBooks Online.
- Finally, click “Save.”
Apps4Rent Can Help with Vend and QuickBooks Integration
Vend and QuickBooks integration provides businesses with a holistic view of their financials, sales, and inventory data in one consolidated platform, allowing for better visibility into overall business performance. However, in order to correctly map data items from Vend, certain configurations are required in QuickBooks.
As an Intuit Authorized Hosting Provider, Apps4Rent offers QuickBooks cloud hosting services in a secure environment, powered by top-tier SAE-16 certified data centers in New York and New Jersey and can help you seamlessly integrate third-party solutions such as Vend with QuickBooks. Contact our QuickBooks specialists available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, and email for assistance.
Request for price promotions