SharePoint 2013: hosted, dedicated, and farm.
Foundation, Standard, and Enterprise Editions.
SharePoint 2013 Hosting
SharePoint 2013 is a popular version of one of the most successful enterprise collaboration software from Microsoft with more than 100 million licenses sold. SharePoint 2013 comes in three editions – Foundation, Standard, and Enterprise. Apps4Rent continues to offer SharePoint Foundation 2013, Standard, and Enterprise 2013 editions in hosted, dedicated and farm modes. SharePoint Foundation 2013 is a great value as it does not have a per user licensing cost. We also host older versions of SharePoint, the latest version, SharePoint 2016, and the always updated version, SharePoint Online, a part of Office 365.
Included With All Plans:
Windows Metro Interface
Optimized for Mobile
Drag & Drop Documents
99.99 % Uptime
24/7 Phone Support
Free Migration Help
Top Tier Data Centers
Use your Domain or Ours
Month to Month Payments
No Long Term Contract
30 Day Risk Free Trial
Who uses SharePoint?
SharePoint can be used by any group that requires online access to data, information, applications, and analytical and reporting tools. With easy ability to limit access to users, a SharePoint site can be internet facing to all users, limited to internal users or open to selected outsiders.
Installed and managed by an expert hosting provider such as Apps4Rent, hosted SharePoint 2013 requires no technical expertise and can be easily managed by a typical business user through a user friendly and familiar interface common to Microsoft business software.
With such a low cost entry point and ease-of-use of its hosted SharePoint solutions, Apps4Rent’s SharePoint customers include firms providing professional services (doctors, lawyers, contractors, consultants), small businesses (retailers, specialized tradesmen), non-profits (educational institutions, condo associations, church groups, charity organizations, trade groups, etc.).
However, SharePoint comes with deep functionality and scalability that explains its wide acceptance in large enterprises at departmental, division, or global level. As these solutions become complex and large, organizations use Apps4Rent’s SharePoint solutions in dedicated or farm modes that provide better control, customization and scalability.
Benefits of SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint can be a private intranet site, a data repository, a smart website, a built-in content management system, a development platform, an extranet site, a collection of websites, best-in-class portal software, a document management system, a project management system, a workflow designer, and more. You can collaborate, communicate, gather decision-making reports and data from multiple resources and publish those online, make visually presentable reports, create and view intuitive and real-time dashboards, do customizations, import theme templates, and do more with your SharePoint site.
Improvements in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
SharePoint 2013 is here and that too with some interesting features for SharePoint lovers. SharePoint Apps is one such feature. SharePoint Apps are separate web applications that will offer you ready-to-use websites which are quick to set up, manage, use, upgrade, and remove. Apps4Rent will offer you with an apps catalog with a bunch of apps that will suit your needs suiting your needs. Some other interesting new features include a new website content management system with a simplified design and content reuse, an integrate Fast Search for potential scalability and enterprise search, a social platform influenced by Twitter and Facebook, fancy new workflow designer and overhauled workflow infrastructure inside SharePoint Designer 2013, a much more powerful Business Connectivity Services with support for the new eventing framework and OData data sources, enhanced mobile devices viewing experience for all major tablet platforms and smartphones, and more.
Why choose Apps4Rent for SharePoint 2013 Hosting?
Wide Range of Options
- Apps4Rent offers a gamut of SharePoint versions in various modes such as hosted, dedicated, and farm clusters that are ready-to-go.
- Apps4Rent has no long term contracts, no setup fee on several of its plans, month-to-month payment, online purchase, signup, and management through a user friendly control panel.
- With its specialization in SharePoint, Apps4Rent can spread the high cost of expert SharePoint staff over its large client base, and offer cost effective SharePoint solutions.
- Signup in minutes for hosted SharePoint plans and within hours on the dedicated plans.
- Our expert staff helps our customers with migration of SharePoint sites from in-house servers or other providers. As the needs of clients grow, migration may also be needed from one version to another, from shared mode to dedicated or farm modes. Apps4Rent has designed and engineered its SharePoint offerings from the grounds up and is capable of providing custom solutions if desired.
Microsoft Partner with Gold Competencies
- Apps4Rent is proud to have achieved Microsoft Gold Competencies for Hosting, Collaboration, and Content. We have over a decade of experience in hosting various SharePoint versions including Windows SharePoint Services, SharePoint 2010, and SharePoint 2013 in shared, dedicated, and farm configurations.
World-class SharePoint Infrastructure
- Apps4Rent’s SharePoint infrastructure is located in reliable US-based data centers with SAS 70 certifications.
Backups & Recovery
- With regular backups, client data is safe with Apps4Rent. When needed, clients can request to restore their SharePoint sites from the backups.
- Apps4Rent has built its infrastructure, systems, and processes to deliver 99.9 percent reliability of the SharePoint services.
- Apps4Rent has a team of technical and sales support experts available 24/7. Contact us anytime with any issue via phone, e-mail or chat – our team is at your service.