How to track email messages in Exchange 2010 using Delivery Reports?
1. Log into the Exchange Control Panel and Select ‘See All Options’ on the left hand side of the screen.
2. From the right hand side; select ‘Manage My Organization’.
3. Click on ‘Mail Control’.
4. Click on Delivery Reports
5. Select the Mailbox to search.
- Mailbox to search: Click Browse to select the mailbox from the shared address book and then click OK. Selecting the mailbox to search is required.
- Select one of the following:
Search for messages sent to Use this option to search for messages sent to specific users. Click Select users and then pick users from the shared address book by selecting a user from the list and clicking To. You can select more than one user here. When you’re finished selecting users, click OK to return to the Delivery Reports page. If you select this option, you can also leave the field blank to find messages sent to anyone.
Search for messages from Use this option to search for messages received from a specific user. Again, just select the user from the shared address book and click OK to return to the Delivery Reports page. If you select this option, the field is required.
Search for these words in the subject line Enter subject line information here, or leave it blank to expand your search.
6. Click on Search.