Step by step instructions on how to view the storage space quota data for a Microsoft SharePoint site, the steps listed below need to be performed :
For more info on Apps4Rent’s plans:
• Hosted Microsoft SharePoint – Plans starting at $8.95 per month. SharePoint plans.
• Hosted Exchange 2010 – Plans starting at $6.95 per month. Exchange 2010 plans.
• Mobile SyncMail – Plans starting at $1.95 per month. SyncMail plans.
1. On the Site Actions menu , click Site Settings.
2. On the Site Settings page, in the Site Collection Administration section, click Usage summary.
3. To view details about how the storage is being used, in the Storage section, click Storage Space Allocation.
4. On the Storage Space Allocation page, in the Select a View section, do one of the following:
To view storage space allocation for document libraries, click Document Libraries.
To view storage space allocation for documents, click Documents.
To view storage space allocation for lists, click Lists.
To view storage space allocation for items in the Recycle Bin, click Recycle Bin.
With the best SharePoint hosting price plans in the industry, Apps4Rent provides any sized business the power to integrate the virtual collaboration technology into their business model and streamline communications. Apps4Rent offers Microsoft SharePoint hosting plans starting at $8.95 per month.
Depend on Apps4Rent for all your business hosting needs.
• Industry leading value based pricing.
• Serving over 10,000 business in 50+ countries.
• One-stop shop for the full range of hosted Microsoft software.
• 24/7 support via chat, email and phone.