1. Click on Start and go to Control Panel of your desktop.
2. Click on Mail Icon in Control Panel.
3. Please click on Show Profiles and select Add [Type in the desired name you would like to give for the profile].
4. Select Manually Configure Server Settings and hit next.
5. Click on Internet Email and then hit Next.
6. In the Account Type Section, select POP3 or IMAP accordingly.
Enter the Name: Type your name
Email address: Your email address
Incoming and Outgoing Mail server: mymail.hostallapps.com
Username: <Type your email address>
Password: <Type your email password>
7. Click on More Settings and Select Outgoing Server Tab.
8. Enable “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires Authentication”
9. Go to Advanced.
10. Enter the Incoming Server (POP3): 995
11. Check the Box for This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL).
12. Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587—For IMAP please select port 143.
13. Use the following type of encrypted connection: select Auto or TLS.
14. Click OK.
15. Click Next and then finish.